Treyarch is now a "100% Call of Duty Studio"

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Terminator02, May 31, 2010.

May 31, 2010
  1. Terminator02
    OP

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    Source

SURPRISE!!!!.......maybe?

Really though, a dedicated multiplayer team...I hope it helps

2. Thoob

Member Thoob LOLmonade.

United Kingdom
    Hopefully this means THEY WILL LISTEN TO OUR GODDAM CRITICISMS ONCE IN A WHILE.

3. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    I think they will this time around

Black Ops is my last straw, if they fuck it up then bye bye cod.... all we really need is a refined version of MW2, but MW2 is so messed up in so many places that making a NEW game is just easier, any, i have my hopes high, i hope it turns out to be good.

4. DarkWay

Member DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

United Kingdom
    Single player needs to be epic.
    Multiplayer needs to be perfect (near as damn it), don't go all CoD:MW2 with the multiplayer because that is shit basically (even if I do play it alot, I still know it's shit).
    CoD:MW almost hit multiplayer right on the head, CoD:WaW was...not the best but had some nice aspects to it.

Some decent maps are a must but above all get the weapons right, on MW2 I hardly like any of the guns, so I run around with the tactical knife and throwing knife, (that and because it's so much fun to run up to someone with a shotgun and stab him in the face).

5. Thoob

Member Thoob LOLmonade.

United Kingdom
    We need:
    Balanced maps - When I start at A on Crash domination I just leave, I can't be bothered getting totally spawn raped every game.
    One-shot kill sniper rifles - I mean, if you can kill someone by knifing them in the foot, then surely it's fair that you can kill someone by sniping them in the foot.
    Removal of - Commando, Tactical insertion, elevator glitches, care packages.
    And far more that I can't be bothered with here.

6. geoflcl

Member geoflcl Permanent GBAtemp Newbie

United States
    Well, there we go. If people are gonna play the game no matter what, I highly doubt development studios will be inclined to change anything.

I'm guilty of that too, honestly. I had played New Super Mario Bros. Wii at a buddy's house, decided it was too easy and conservative, and vowed to never play it again. Buuut then I bought it roughly a week later.

Anyway, the point is, if someone wants the Call of Duty developers (whichever one you're pissed at, it seems to vary) to do something, it probaably won't happen, on account of the trillions of fanboys that'll still buy it anyway. What's one person?

7. Arp1

Member Arp1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    And bring back Juggernaut, really, you die to easy without it.

8. DarkWay

Member DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

United Kingdom
    Then you obviously just aren't that good at the game, if you need a health boost to beat other people then seriously just stop playing juggernaut is just as annoying as noob tubers.

9. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    They fucked it up after CoD 3, it just became rehashed nonsense.