1. Clamtram

OP Clamtram Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hi, I am trying to play a backed up Wii game from USB (disc scratched so its backed up on USB) through NetSlug, but this software only reads games in the Wii disc slot. Is there a way to tell the Wii that the USB file is in the disc slot, so that NetSlug can run the game? Cheers!

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    yes... but what I have in mind may complicate things and I'm not sure if it will even work with netslug, but it's worth a shot

Build the neek2o mod of (s)neek, specifically uneek+di (aka uneek2o+di). If you go to ModMii's main menu it's under the sneek option.

Basically, with uneek+di AND and emulated nand (which ModMii can build for you too, or you can extract your own personal nand.bin dump) you can load an alternative system menu saved off your hard drive, then access the DI menu by pressing 1, and selecting the game from your HDD you want to "insert" into your disc channel

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. Clamtram

OP Clamtram Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Thanks mate. I have started from scratch with the wii and installed sneek, but yet to get the 1 button to function. Probably doing something wrong, will need to do more research I think. Cheers

4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    So u successfully loaded your emunand but cannot get the DI menu to appear when pressing 1 from your emunand's system menu? Make sure u built uneek+di and not just uneek

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - NetSlug), Treat,