Travel Adaptor doesnt fit in Hori Multi pouch

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Darkspark, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Darkspark
    OP

Member Darkspark GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I feel betrayed. I read a review on the net saying that a charger would fit in this case.
    http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97295

The reviewer says

"Here's the interior of the accessories side of the pouch. As you can see, it is two sided. And for those that are unsure if the charger can fit: if you can coil the cord in this fashion, you should have no problem zipping up the pouch. Some other guy reviewed this pouch on his blog, and kept complaining that his pouch was going to explode if he put the charger in."

Well, , obviously the guy who tested it before him was using a UK charger, because it doesn't even fit, and would rip the case if I tried to stuff it in anymore. Didn't even mention he was using a US charger...

Here is what he was using.
    http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Lite-Travel...y/dp/B000NUBY0C

Is there any way nintendo would make a charger like this for the Uk market? I like the 2 prong chargers, as I just get a pencil to act as the third prong that UK sockets have.

Now I have a case that I cannot fit the charger into. I only got it cause I read you could fit the charger in.

2. mcp2

Member mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Don't think so because of the extra "pin" and internal cabling etc.

3. Darkspark
    OP

Member Darkspark GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  4. mcp2

Member mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Yes it should

Code:
    World traveler (100-240V). The innovative travel charger automatically adjusts to all voltages and frequencies in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
    Not sure about the Belkin adapter because I don't see any UK connection in the picture. Any cheap US to UK adapter will do though.