Trauma Team NTSC

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by vanstrummer, Nov 27, 2011.

Nov 27, 2011

Trauma Team NTSC by vanstrummer at 1:06 PM (664 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. vanstrummer
    OP

Newcomer vanstrummer Newbie

United States
    I have Trauma Team NTSC version that I got about a year ago. I had no problem loading the game or playing it before, but I decided to go back and play it and now I can't get it to work right. I load up the game just fine and the opening cutscenes and everything works just fine, but as soon as I get into the part of the game where I would take control (after the beginning level cutscene), and have options to select and not just text bubbles, the game freezes. The music plays for a few seconds then stops, but the character that you're looking at still moves, but I cant hit any buttons, move the cursor on the screen etc. I tried loading it through USB Loader GX and Neogamma r9. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I also tried loading it through ios's 222/223 and it did the exact same thing.

2. Foxi4

Reporter Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip
    Poland
    Are you sure that the ISO you're using is not corrupt?

I've never had any problems with the game whatsoever, and if anyone, I should because I played the NTSC version on a PAL Wii.

3. vanstrummer
    OP

United States
    I know, I thought the same thing. When I got the game before, I had no problem what-so-ever. I did recently have to do a few updates of my ios's to get Skyward Sword and Return to Dreamland to work, could that be the problem?

4. Foxi4

Reporter Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip
    Poland
    Well, entirely possible if the ISO's fine. Did you update just cIOSX, or did you update HERMES aswell? Is the Force Region option on? Is it set to the right region? Is Force PAL/NTSC on? Is it correctly set? Have you changed the USB cable you use to connect to the console recently (Yes, I actually had some problems that were related to the cable alone)?

5. vanstrummer
    OP

United States
    I'm going to try a new ISO and I will let you know the results. Thank you :)