Trauma Center-Under the Knife (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Pikachu123angel, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Pikachu123angel
    OP

Newcomer Pikachu123angel Nintendo Ninja

United Kingdom
    I can inject the serum into the savato once, but I can't inject it again because it keeps dodging, even when I use the healing touch
    any help would be greatly apreciated [​IMG]

2. toguro_max

Member toguro_max GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Ahhh Savato, how i don't miss ya...
    I remeber almost geting a sprained arm when defeating this damnmed Guilty Strain...
    You need to cut all (or most of) it's "webs" so it cannot escape anymore, then you can inject the serun.
    It takes a lot to defeat it, and using the healing touch will not prevent it from dodging if the webs are still there.
    Good luck.

3. THOMASNATOR

Newcomer THOMASNATOR Newbie

United Kingdom
    Ah... there's a little trick, at least on the DS, to remove one run and shorten the operation and your area for failure.

After lasering Savato to death once, stab it and then keep your laser over it. The next shield will not spawn and you can stab it again. You will have to laser it to death for the last time though, then stab, inject, (auto-HT), HT, then suture all the lacerations and then inject that... that black fluid. (lol district 9 reference.)
    Anyway, after injecting it with the last shot of black serum it's over.

4. Kaitouroy

Newcomer Kaitouroy Newbie

Canada
    Yeah, you can't use the Healing Touch till the very end. You gotta wait for the game to use the healing touch and then use your own on top of it.