UofG2000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it does work patched on 1.13. I used the arm7.bin from the MaxCrash Method, it seems to be working lately with that one. I used to use the arm7 from the Zelda Phantom Hourglass (J) , but the one included in MaxCrash seems to work better.

Virusak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
UofG2000 said:
Yes it does work patched on 1.13. I used the arm7.bin from the MaxCrash Method, it seems to be working lately with that one. I used to use the arm7 from the Zelda Phantom Hourglass (J) , but the one included in MaxCrash seems to work better.
eeeeh thats what I wrote in the second post....

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's a pity. Now the 1.1.3 seemed to work perfectly there's a new arm7 protection
frown.gif

Virusak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, and I don't see any way we are ever going to see a fix for that, when even Rabid1 doesn't know if there still is a team, then all hope is lost

UofG2000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Virusak said:
UofG2000 said:
eeeeh thats what I wrote in the second post....
Just confirming what you said with a little info on my own experience

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried following the "MaxCrass Method", but when I downloaded it, the arm7.bin was byte-for-byte identical to the one I'd already been using (ripped from Hoshigami (J) if I remember right). So I still get the "Cannot read saved data blah blah blah" thing. There was another arm7.bin on that thread, for the CycloDS, but that doesn't work for me either.

Did I miss a file somewhere? 'Cause I've got a couple other games that don't work now.

And yeah, even I'm having trouble holding out hope for the DS-X... *sighs*

[Edit: Fixing a typo.]

pbolmstedt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Typhin said:
I tried following the "MaxCrass Method", but when I downloaded it, the arm7.bin was byte-for-byte identical to the one I'd already been using (ripped from Hoshigami (J) if I remember right). So I still get the "Cannot read saved data blah blah blah" thing. There was another arm7.bin on that thread, for the CycloDS, but that doesn't work for me either.

Did I miss a file somewhere? 'Cause I've got a couple other games that don't work now.

And yeah, even I'm having trouble holding out hope for the DS-X... *sighs*

[Edit: Fixing a typo.]
Check the Scorpei wiki, and check the thread titled "new arm7"-something in this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over