Trauma Center 2

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Virusak, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Virusak
    OP

Virusak GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    Looks like TC2 doesn't save with 1.1.3, anyone tried to replace the bin file?

2. Virusak
    OP

Virusak GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    seems that I will have to answer myself, it works with the bin file replaced

3. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    Damn, so many games don't work with the DS-X now.

4. UofG2000

UofG2000 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2007
    Canada
    Ontario
    Yes it does work patched on 1.13. I used the arm7.bin from the MaxCrash Method, it seems to be working lately with that one. I used to use the arm7 from the Zelda Phantom Hourglass (J) , but the one included in MaxCrash seems to work better.

5. Virusak
    OP

Virusak GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    eeeeh thats what I wrote in the second post....

6. ilovengage

ilovengage GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2005
    Australia
    That's a pity. Now the 1.1.3 seemed to work perfectly there's a new arm7 protection [​IMG]

7. Virusak
    OP

Virusak GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    yeah, and I don't see any way we are ever going to see a fix for that, when even Rabid1 doesn't know if there still is a team, then all hope is lost

8. MrSpud

MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2008
    Canada
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    And to top it off, the Ds-x domains are registered until July 31, and then after...
    I can't imagine that they would renew them, I mean these guys haven't logged in since almost a year!

9. UofG2000

UofG2000 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2007
    Canada
    Ontario
    Just confirming what you said with a little info on my own experience

10. Typhin

Typhin GBAtemp Fan

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    I tried following the "MaxCrass Method", but when I downloaded it, the arm7.bin was byte-for-byte identical to the one I'd already been using (ripped from Hoshigami (J) if I remember right). So I still get the "Cannot read saved data blah blah blah" thing. There was another arm7.bin on that thread, for the CycloDS, but that doesn't work for me either.

Did I miss a file somewhere? 'Cause I've got a couple other games that don't work now.

And yeah, even I'm having trouble holding out hope for the DS-X... *sighs*

[Edit: Fixing a typo.]

11. pbolmstedt

pbolmstedt GBAtemp Regular

Nov 13, 2006
    Check the Scorpei wiki, and check the thread titled "new arm7"-something in this forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice