Hacking Trauma Center 2 issue

tatumanu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, i tried this game on my G6 lite and it doesnt work at all.
im using firmware 4.7 and the software is U-disk manager 5.1
Anybody managed to make it work?

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So this isn't a solution, rather a way to save some time in figuring out the problem. I'm using loader 4.8a and manager 5.1, and I ran tests on the rom using safe and regular modes, forced R/W and not.. Then I patched the Arm7 file using DS Lazy and wrote the file. But alas, no luck.

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By extra settings, do you mean no trimming and to uncheck forced R/W? Does it need the Arm7 fix? Details, details, please.

tatumanu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i guess zidane_genome just assumes it will work with no trim no force R/W etc.., cause it really didnt with me and i tried it all.
waiting with not much hope for a G6 update...

tatumanu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No, and although this issue was reported thanks to the g6 team dude (cheers!) it takes a while for updates to come to light... especially old products ...

tatumanu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not that i know about. It looks like there is not going to be updates for the G6 Lite anymore. Unless someone takes time to patch it for us G6 Lite users, i dont see any hope of this game being playable on it. If sumone who knows how to do a patch for this issue is reading this, please help!

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't there an Action replay patch code out there? Maybe you may have already seen it since its been over 6 months since someone last posted in here. Then again, maybe i saw the patch for another game. Either way, its ashame the G6Lite has been abandoned, especially now that Nintendo has hammered down their first party games with the most advanced anti piracy stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.