Translator DS

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Zorn, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Zorn
    OP

Zorn GBAtemp Fan

Nov 16, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Its a translation programm 4 the DS. Get everything you need HERE

I want to add english - german into the naked version.
    But when i start the PAFS.bat or the PAFS.exe an error appears:

To start this application you need at first install one of the versions of .NET Framework: V2.0.50727.

Why? i never had a problem with bat or exe [​IMG].
    and cant find the v.2.0.5

2. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    Has anyone tried this yet. If so, how well does it work?

3. - Wrath of God -

- Wrath of God - God

Nov 8, 2003
    United States
    I believe .NET Framework 3.0 came out recently - try that.

4. Spikey

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    I wish there were files so that you could have a dictionary on there. It'd be nice to be able to use this to not translate words, but find a definition. Too bad there isn't anything like that, huh?

5. GameGeezer

GameGeezer GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2006
    United States
    I have tried it and it works pretty well. The only problems I had were that the user interface is like a little keyboard and it is hard to put the stylus in the right place to type a word. Another problem was that you could not browse words from each individual letter; if you type a word it goes to the word but you can't scroll to words like it...it scrolls back to A. Other than that it works and seems to have a pretty useful vocabulary that not only has words but some phrases. I tried it a while ago so some of these problems may have been worked out. It does work on the G6L if you use the sc version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice