ROM Hack [Translation] Tongari Boushi To Mahou No Machi 3DS

divinehydra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
After a long time of being absent!
I have returned to say that i have all of the UI textures and the magazine textures done. Now im onto the chalk boards which there are over 500 of OTL
i noticed you were active recently, do you have any updates?? i dont mean to pry or sound pushy, i'm just very excited and grateful for what you do :D!! im a little afraid to keep my hopes up, but i hope all is going well with the progress!!

update: ok so the most recent update on the discord was actually only 2 months ago!! Here it is in full: “I really havent had much time to do anyhting on the translation so far, I have all of the textures done fully so im now waiting on the plugin to translate the text and stuff!” - 02/05/2021

Last edited by divinehydra,

vvvish

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
i noticed you were active recently, do you have any updates?? i dont mean to pry or sound pushy, i'm just very excited and grateful for what you do :D!! im a little afraid to keep my hopes up, but i hope all is going well with the progress!!

update: ok so the most recent update on the discord was actually only 2 months ago!! Here it is in full: “I really havent had much time to do anyhting on the translation so far, I have all of the textures done fully so im now waiting on the plugin to translate the text and stuff!” - 02/05/2021
Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this.

InochiPM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mackne.net
XP
Country
United States
Been working on finalizing the names for the past few days and here's the master post image for those.

OFliNx8.jpeg

7dbgRJb.jpeg

Side note, ignore Malila saying her name is "Vivian" because apparently photohop won't export the image correctly and it just reverts it back to the original coppied text when outputting lol.

divinehydra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Been working on finalizing the names for the past few days and here's the master post image for those.

OFliNx8.jpeg

7dbgRJb.jpeg

Side note, ignore Malila saying her name is "Vivian" because apparently photohop won't export the image correctly and it just reverts it back to the original coppied text when outputting lol.
Thanks for the update, this looks awesome!!

Reactions: callenreese

r0xass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just remembered about this, glad to know it's still being worked on! ;w;
Super excited to play this!

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ah omg ive wanted to play this for so long !!! is there going to be a release soon??

Unfortunately nobody knows when it's gonna be released just do know that the one translating the game is working on it but it's gonna be like a while or more long time for them to do it, since they seem busy irl :0! so just wait patiently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.