[Translation] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2] in your language

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Keizel, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Keizel
    OP

Keizel GBAtemp Fan

Jun 28, 2015
    I can translate to the Official Theme to other languague.

For now, I and other user had translated this theme to the spanish, but now, I translate the Official Theme to the any languague.

The idea is when you choose your language in Settings in RxMode Menu, the Offical Theme too change, for it, only is necessary little changes as "Theme0" would renamed as "Theme0_en" and the other languages would "Theme0_XX", for example, in the case for spanish: "Theme0_es".

How? I need your help.

I attached the .txt that your must translate your native language. After you send to me the .txt translate (It is more easy, her structure is: "Boot SysNAND" -> "Iniciar SysNAND", for example), I will add your translation to the Official Theme with the original font by PhotoShop and with other programs.

Example:

Original image:

[​IMG]

Translated:

[​IMG]

For the moment I need to: french, italian, russian, croatian, norwegian and portuguese.

I have the translation (thank to differents users) in: spanish, german, chinese, vietnamese.

You MUST send it for private message.

If you want other, only you must send to me it.

When many translations are completed, they will be uploaded to GitHub and these will be added to RxTools by pull-request.

Thanks for your help!

Note: if your language have accents, or others, please, you must add it to your translation for do it more professional.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Keizel, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Traiver

Traiver GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 1, 2014
    Germany
    Pew! *Out of the bag*
    I can do the german part.

Keizel likes this.
  3. Keizel
    OP

Keizel GBAtemp Fan

Jun 28, 2015
    You must translate the .txt that I have in the first post and your translation will be added.

4. OxyO12

OxyO12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2015
    Belgium
    Hi, I started the french translation, but I'm running out of time so it's half done... I still put it here so another french friend will re-read what I wrote and continue the translation :D

Attached Files:

Keizel likes this.
  5. Traiver

Traiver GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 1, 2014
    Germany
    Pew! *Out of the bag*
    I'm done with my german translation. Please have a closer look if I missed something.

Attached Files:

Keizel likes this.
  6. Darthsternie

Darthsternie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2015
    Germany
    My German Translation seems to be obsolete then :/
    I'll post it here so that you can take a look if there are some Words you maybe want to change :/

Attached Files:

Keizel likes this.
  7. wsquan171

wsquan171 GBAtemp Regular

GBAtemp Patron
    wsquan171 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Feb 14, 2015
    China
    Ok i've done the Chinese translation. It's in Simplified Chinese. If you also want one in Traditional Chinese, I can also do that but I'm just not sure about the ISO code.

Attached Files:

8. Exavold

Exavold lol

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    lol
    i am finishing the french one.

Not finished but i fixed some faults and continued it.

Attached Files:

FONZD likes this.