XP
Country
United States
Game Name
Dokapon Journey! Nakayoku Kenka Shite

Release Date
July 29, 2008

Game Info
"The Kingdom of Dokapon is a land of wealth and riches ruled by a gold-loving King and his daughter Princess Penny. One day, monsters begin appearing all over the realm, assaulting the towns and stealing all of the empire's wealth.

The King, unable to collect taxes from his impoverished citizens, calls for heroes from across the land to come and rid his monarchy of these monsters. The prize for the hero who is able to free the land: The hand of Princess Penny and rule of the Kingdom itself! Warning: relationship counseling not included!

The Dokapon series combines board games and RPG together, spin the roulette to determine how far you can go on the field and collect items on the way. For each of your turns, you can decide to use items or magic to clear your path.

Make use of the networking facilities of the Nintendo DS™. A maximum of four people can play together in one session on one copy of the game."
Via Play-Asia!

Screenshots
pa1251252tt4.jpg

pa1251253te3.jpg

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not wait 2 weeks and get the ps2 or wii version? There's your translation right there.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
"I would like to clear this up with all the noobs.
STOP WITH THE TRANSLATION REQUESTS!!!"

@ theking_10: Above is a topic you created yet you have requested the translation of 6 games.
(Dokapon journey, Itadaki street DS, Eyeshield 211, SRT: W, Norimono oukoku DS, Dragonball DS)
So, why don't you stop requesting translations?

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
QUOTE said:
Above is a topic you created yet you have requested the translation of 6 games.
(Dokapon journey, Itadaki street DS, Eyeshield 211, SRT: W, Norimono oukoku DS, Dragonball DS)

Who are you quoting, my chicken little?

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
kikuchiyo said:
Noitora said:
QUOTE said:
Above is a topic you created yet you have requested the translation of 6 games.

Who are you quoting, my chicken little?
ehmm fixed
rolleyes.gif

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
@ theking_10: Above is a topic you created yet you have requested the translation of 6 games.

Pot, I would like to introduce you to kettle.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
kikuchiyo said:
Noitora said:

Pot, I would like to introduce you to kettle.
I'm not going to argue with you....say whatever you want, I couldn't care less.

LianLi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
theking_10 said:
I know but no one did them so lol....maybe if someone would do a simple menu translation of eyeshield 21 i'd shut up.

why not try to study how to translate them nds files? wouldn't hurt to try, right? anyways, at least you'll gain the skill and u can translate for yourself, even f*ck up Phoenix Wright and/or Apollo Justice's script for the sake of fun and comedy and for kicks? if you keep requesting so fast and so many, they might get pissed at you...actually they almost are...i think?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
LianLi said:
theking_10 said:
I know but no one did them so lol....maybe if someone would do a simple menu translation of eyeshield 21 i'd shut up.

why not try to study how to translate them nds files? wouldn't hurt to try, right? anyways, at least you'll gain the skill and u can translate for yourself, even f*ck up Phoenix Wright and/or Apollo Justice's script for the sake of fun and comedy and for kicks? if you keep requesting so fast and so many, they might get pissed at you...actually they almost are...i think?

Yes, we are.

I've seen tons of these requests from this guy, and honestly they are pointless because:
a) nobody's going to do them.
b) nobody cares.
c) nobody has time.

If the OP wants a translation for some crappy game done, he can learn to do it himself. I'm sick of seeing translation requests.

theking_10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LianLi said:
theking_10 said:

I have tried but it's pointless... my computer doesn't view japanese!

theking_10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways I will stop requesting translations... It just gets me a little angry that i cant do it. my freakin comp wont view japanese............

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
dbzfanboy1212 said:
my lord. stop requesting translations!!!!!!

Thanks for your contribution, Captain First-Post.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTEAnyways I will stop requesting translations... It just gets me a little angry that i cant do it. my freakin comp wont view japanese............

What's stopping you from installing the Japanese font sets?
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.