ROM Hack [TRANSLATION] [RELEASE] EX Troopers - English (3DS)

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I am grateful for your appreciation. It's been almost 1 year since I finished this translation, and everyone played the full game, except me :sad:. I have personal projects from my career and I have only a few hours to play, so I won't be able to give you the last answer.

I found this, if it helps
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkGMX2wC3vg6OSFJNmvkj7DxvoMlD_DUN

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am grateful for your appreciation. It's been almost 1 year since I finished this translation, and everyone played the full game, except me :sad:. I have personal projects from my career and I have only a few hours to play, so I won't be able to give you the last answer.

I found this, if it helps
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkGMX2wC3vg6OSFJNmvkj7DxvoMlD_DUN
ok it's definitely worth playing, I try to see every dialogue between missions, your goal of "understandable enough" is mostly well-achieved, I do wish the restroom dialogue was more understandable, but it's still worth going through them.

Reactions: rd2k3

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I finished this project, I opened all the programs, tutorials, codes I used to make it and the source files to the public. There were 6 people interested in improving the project, but so far, I haven't heard any more. Who knows in the near future, we will have something 100%

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I finished this project, I opened all the programs, tutorials, codes I used to make it and the source files to the public. There were 6 people interested in improving the project, but so far, I haven't heard any more. Who knows in the near future, we will have something 100%
I was too hasty to ask about the missing girl, the mission resolved itself later.

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i just checked the files... whoa that's a lot of work haha, not just a simple list of text.

I'll do some test with improving the translation in the videos and pack it back into 3DS
So, this hard work (especially of the videos) was what made nobody translate this game for 7 years (now it's 8 years). Except for the graphic beauty of the translation of the videos, both the videos and the e-manual were my best translations. Note that the texts inside the game were very bad, but in a way, they were understandable. Today, I'm sure that translations are a mission for groups, not just 1 person (obviously, in 2019, I had my reasons for doing it myself). If you read this topic from the beginning, you will see several people interested in helping with translation. Try to form a group with them or with other people. Who knows, one day, we might have an EX TROOPERS with 100% perfect translation, in English, Spanish, Portuguese, etc ... I was just the first step. You and others could be our future! Good end of year for you and family

*** It's nice to know that after 1 year of translation, there are people interested in playing and also improving the translation

Last edited by rd2k3,

Mkkm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I know its been a while but I wanted to volunteer to help clean the translations! Im not fluent but I've studied it and I also currently translate some things on my own.

It looks like someone else has tried to help too so idk if you still need it. I'd love to help! ^_^

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! I know its been a while but I wanted to volunteer to help clean the translations! Im not fluent but I've studied it and I also currently translate some things on my own.

It looks like someone else has tried to help too so idk if you still need it. I'd love to help! ^_^
Hi, send me PM, please. Thanks

Mkkm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, send me PM, please. Thanks
And if anyone wants to work on a ps3 patch with me, let me know! I don't know anything about editing game files but I was going to sit down and learn, but itd def help if someone already knows how

Reactions: swosho

Mkkm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I am about 18 hours into this game, I wish more games would have goofy google translations, I'd rather play a game this way than it's intended text. Can you tell me if I messed up the mission finding Bratt's cheerleaders, I talked to the 2 in the lobby, but no third, then when I entered a different base, and did the shotgun stealth mission with Yamato, then returned to technical base, the 2 girls are gone. There are no gamefaq guides, thanks for the hilarious translation (but also the work on the manual and menus etc, not to be discounted)
there is a walkthrough on youtube: /playlist?list=PLkGMX2wC3vg6OSFJNmvkj7DxvoMlD_DUN

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can i put this patch on my cartridge
Hello. Unfortunately not, as for this, the patch should be in 'LUMA patch' mode. This mode makes the videos, unlike the injected ones, be extremely slow at times (that's why I created only the injectable mode)

If you need specific help, call in private

Reactions: doha057

doha057

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Can i put this patch on my cartridge
You can't edit cartridge actual game file because its read only. However you can dump the game from your cartridge into a CIA format file which you can then install in your 3ds and then you can apply the patch as stated in this post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.