ROM Hack [TRANSLATION] [RELEASE] EX Troopers - English (3DS)

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Você não pode editar o arquivo do jogo real do cartucho porque é somente leitura. No entanto, você pode despejar o jogo do seu cartucho em um arquivo de formato CIA que você pode instalar em seu 3ds e, em seguida, aplicar o patch conforme indicado neste post.
Sorry, I understood that he wanted to run the dump with the cartridge, not actually edit the cartridge.

However, if when creating a cia file from the original cartridge, it does not have the correct crc (check page 1 of this post), it will not work

Reactions: doha057

doha057

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Sorry, I understood that he wanted to run the dump with the cartridge, not actually edit the cartridge.

However, if when creating a cia file from the original cartridge, it does not have the correct crc (check page 1 of this post), it will not work
Oh yeah I realized that later, I wonder if there is a way to assign specific ID. Or may be by editing the patches ID to match with the cartridge dump CIA ID.

Reactions: rd2k3

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah I realized that later, I wonder if there is a way to assign specific ID. Or may be by editing the patches ID to match with the cartridge dump CIA ID.
There probably is, but as this was my only romhacking experience in my life, this is a very advanced kind of knowledge for me. And unfortunately, since the beginning of 2020, I no longer have free time to dedicate myself to this type of study. However, if anyone needs support, call me in private and I'll certainly make sure you can run this game (in an appropriate 3ds for this, of course :))

Adey2318

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello how I can get this translation but used with the fisical copy of the games I do not want instal e CIA games if I owna copy , it is possible thanks

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello how I can get this translation but used with the fisical copy of the games I do not want instal e CIA games if I owna copy , it is possible thanks

It is not possible to use a cartridge in this patch type. Even if it were, the videos would be extremely slow using luma patch mode

Reactions: Adey2318

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

cremeyy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all the downloads work just fine, except the one for patchEXT.z03, which always says "temporary error, try again" after attempting the download across multiple days
maybe it needs to be updated?

also, thanks for this translation! great work you've done here!

rd2k3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
all the downloads work just fine, except the one for patchEXT.z03, which always says "temporary error, try again" after attempting the download across multiple days
maybe it needs to be updated?

also, thanks for this translation! great work you've done here!

Hi, I downloaded the z03 normally. I suggest testing with the old link in an incognito tab.

Anyway, I reuploaded it to mega. Let me know if you can download

https://mega.nz/file/2MgD3IAJ#viqUw0aUMVKTvksdF9BoiAueeesPJT_ERvyJbxs450U
old link mega

https://mega.nz/file/KE4GSJjK#Qy3NHBUdlf3jRZYqA0NOObh-nWxMePBe0dY8BT9At5A
new link mega

new link google drive (I can't remove this formatting :angry:)

Last edited by rd2k3,
Reactions: zfreeman

mn1712trungson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Thanks you by impressed work!

Can you create a document that describes how to extract, edit, and convert Moflex files? I think that will help a lot for other translation teams that intend to hard-sub video files without middleware.

Last edited by mn1712trungson,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2