OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all future citra questions,
1) Yes, the game and translation functions fully in Citra
2) No, we won't help you set it up
3) No, multiplayer is currently not working in Citra. We have brought this up to the Citra devs and they seem currently disinterested

Reactions: Plattym3!

CakeLancelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We got featured in an interview article by RPGSite! Give it a read if you're interested in the team's development process, and why the translation took as long as it did :P.

Also, Beta 1 also passed 750 downloads recently and is slowing approaching the 1K mark! Thanks to all the support from everyone! :yay3ds:
Beta 2 should be released sometime soon: we've fixed most of the reported bugs in our Github and are wrapping up. I'll post an update when we have a more exact date.

GentlemanPotato

Trophies
XP
Country
We got featured in an interview article by RPGSite! Give it a read if you're interested in the team's development process, and why the translation took as long as it did :P.

Also, Beta 1 also passed 750 downloads recently and is slowing approaching the 1K mark! Thanks to all the support from everyone! :yay3ds:
Beta 2 should be released sometime soon: we've fixed most of the reported bugs in our Github and are wrapping up. I'll post an update when we have a more exact date.
That's awesome, just finished the game (and postgame) yesterday and loved it. I'm really glad you translated everything to the modern localisation names so it would fit with the rest of the series. Excellent work, the only thing I couldn't do was the 20 consecutive battles (think I died on 16).

Reactions: Zense and Plattym3!

darkricky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Umm... How can I add the mates to my ship? Fighting alone in ship battles is tiresome. There are no guides on the net, so I am asking here?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Umm... How can I add the mates to my ship? Fighting alone in ship battles is tiresome. There are no guides on the net, so I am asking here?
You'll get to a point in the story where you can start adding crew members.

It's around halfway through the game when you have 4 or 5 orbs before a battle with Slival after he steals the piece of map you get after getting the meteorite bracelet for some king. I don't remember the exact names and I might even be wrong about when... You'll be explicitly told that you can add them when you can though so you won't miss it.

Last edited by Zense,

Plattym3!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, am I somehow missing how to get party members help out in ship battles?

I've seen ship battles with helpers and the ship is ~100HP. I've collected 3 of the Rainbow orbs, 5+ hours in and have a ship with 300+ HP but no helper monsters.

Again, BIG THANKS to the whole translation team.

Plattym3!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked this time!
I'm in Shivarel and I keep getting told to ask around town for the next map. No one knows anything there. Who am I missing?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I checked this time!
I'm in Shivarel and I keep getting told to ask around town for the next map. No one knows anything there. Who am I missing?
If I remember correctly it's one of the guys sitting (?) around in the house on your left side when in the city. He tells you that he went to the ship graveyard or something and that you have to follow a river to get there.

Also, it's called "Shiveral", though it is misspelled several times. You probably get why that's its name ;)

Last edited by Zense,

Plattym3!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you @Zense it was quite annoying. I kept going into that house and talking to them, but nothing triggered. After a third time I talked to each slime in that house multiple times and they finally changed some stuff they said in reply and now I'm off. Appreciate it!

Reactions: Zense

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow, why is this part of the game so stupidly not obvious for me. Any idea where the ship graveyard is?
Haha it actually isn't that obvious tbh. I found it by accident when just procrastinating/side questing.

Basically, you have to go down the river near Shiveral and follow it til you enter a world part of the map south of where Shiveral is. Here you will find a portal that looks like a Chimera Wing. That's the entrance to the Ship Graveyard.

Last edited by Zense,

Asparagus33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this y'all.

I hate to ask this, but when do you think the next patch will be released? I'm debating whether I want to install it now or wait for Beta 2.

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for this y'all.

I hate to ask this, but when do you think the next patch will be released? I'm debating whether I want to install it now or wait for Beta 2.
Beta 2 won't affect your save and the changes are mostly typo fixes, graphical fixes and untranslated text (not much of this). You can play on beta 1 and update to beta 2 without issue.

Reactions: Zense

darkricky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Holy moly, that final boss is a bitch. I upgraded all my ship parts to level 7. Yet I am getting pounded.

Do ntr cheats of Japanese version will work with the translated game?

Plattym3!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy moly, that final boss is a bitch. I upgraded all my ship parts to level 7. Yet I am getting pounded.

Do ntr cheats of Japanese version will work with the translated game?
Yikes! Have you shot yourself over and tried sabotage?

I was having a killer time recently, lost to a ship 4 times. 5th time I just went full on sabotage & won with my ship taking less than 50 HP damage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"