1. IcySon55

IcySon55 Leader of Fan Translators International

Canada
    Yes it is. v1.0RC is the current release. We'll have a v1.1 only if bugs/typos are found.

2. Plasmaster09

Plasmaster09 Social Justice Potato

United States
    Just wondering: I know the translation patch (deliberately) cannot be used by directly and permanently patching the rom itself, but just for convenience's sake I want to alter some of the rom's data (namely just replace the name with the English one and if I can figure out how to, the logo as well) but I don't know if the patch will still recognize the rom. Will it? And if it won't, is there a solution to that?

3. IcySon55

IcySon55 Leader of Fan Translators International

Canada
    We would have edited the banner if Luma supported it. But it currently doesn't. If you modify it for the installed game, it should work. It's just a lot of work.

Plattym3! likes this.
  4. Plasmaster09

Plasmaster09 Social Justice Potato

United States
    Ah, got it.
    I'm going to see if I can figure out how to change the text part (not the text IN the logo). That part shouldn't really be all that hard, at least I think.

5. Plasmaster09
    This message by Plasmaster09 has been removed from public view by x65943, Mar 28, 2020, Reason: Double post.
    Mar 28, 2020 Show
  6. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    do we know any of the online passwords?

7. CakeLancelot

CakeLancelot Member
    Newcomer

United States
    IIRC the online passwords for only for limited time events (for example the McDonalds cross-promotion). There are a few button combos for some hidden ship parts though, which can be found here.

GeekyGuy likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [TRANSLATION][RELEASE], Dragon, Heroes