ROM Hack [Translation Project] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Trilogy 3DS [Fantranslation]

Which other languages should this game translated in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurumeditation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello guys,

i will port the german translations to the trilogy in the "next ;)" time. I wanted help earlier, but i moved in my new home. This costs many time. Lets see what the future brings.

mister_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,

i will port the german translations to the trilogy in the "next ;)" time. I wanted help earlier, but i moved in my new home. This costs many time. Lets see what the future brings.
So you find the texts? If you found it can you tell how? I want to port the spanish translation.

Teolicht505

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Travier, NCDyson has finished writting the code to convert png to bhc? If so, can u tell us how to make it? And how can we pack the bhc to dat for the patch?

Damin72

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Question from cold and snowy Russia. Could you, please, upload extracted files? =) Our team wants translate trilogy to russian.

Last edited by Damin72,

Damin72

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I take a look on this pngs (12k... Huh...). And what if found:
-All game graphics.
-Logos.
-UI.
-Text from UI.
-Font (?)

But not dialogues. No one file is dialogues file. Where are they?

Last edited by Damin72,
Reactions: Teolicht505

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wanted to look at it too. But I couldn't found the dialogues too. But not all bin files are png because there isn't a BCH header. The beginning of these files is "ans". Don't know if this is a file extension or something else, but every file that couldn't be converted has this string at the beginning. Maybe that are dialogue files? Can keep up this thread to try to get our patches? Or maybe someone did any progress in the last month?

mister_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted to look at it too. But I couldn't found the dialogues too. But not all bin files are png because there isn't a BCH header. The beginning of these files is "ans". Don't know if this is a file extension or something else, but every file that couldn't be converted has this string at the beginning. Maybe that are dialogue files? Can keep up this thread to try to get our patches? Or maybe someone did any progress in the last month?
Did you try to open that ANS files with any text editor?

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, but it isn't clear text. It is maybe an own format or just unformatted. But not clear text now.

@mister_gamer Do you have all extracted files uploaded or something? For me it seems there aren't all extracted png's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: My phone has 13% battery