ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

GAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I'm playing White 2 with translation patch v1.3 and everything works fine (no freezes etc.) but all pokemon names & most of the items are still japanese ?
I thought all pokemon names were translated ?
Anyone with same problem or a solution ?
I really hope you did something wrong... :(

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap pokestation is being slow....anyone else? trying to read some comments on there but site wont load..

Kris103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pythonidae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What exactly is different in V1.3? I just patched my game to V1.2 last night, so I don't want to bother upgrading to V1.3 if it doesn't really update anything.

Storm101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting an unhandled exception error when trying to apply 1.3... I've applied patches to this same ROM before perfectly so i have no idea what's wrong. It's clean and everything.

Edit: Successfully patched it, but it's still 512 MB... I thought it was supposed to get trimmed?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No the blank item names in battle are still available,i cant see what they changed in v1.3
V1.3 just stopped trimming the rom, it apparently caused issues for some flashcarts.
I think it was due to the fact it may have been trimming off too much off the rom, v1.1 was trimmed to something like 306 or 309mb, v1.2 trimmed to 295mb.

So now it doesn't trim the rom.

ImBackxD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patch is working fine for me so far. Do anyone know where the pokemon daycare center is? Btw, using the latest 1.3 patch, no noticeable errors.

JordiiMiilan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The patch works perfectly on Black 2, on White 2 the pokemon names & items are still japanese ! applied the patches to clean roms ofcourse ! Only problem on Black 2 is the C-gear, but I don't mind :)

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I'm playing White 2 with translation patch v1.3 and everything works fine (no freezes etc.) but all pokemon names & most of the items are still japanese ?
I thought all pokemon names were translated ?
Anyone with same problem or a solution ?

go to options and change the 2nd to bottom option see if that works for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters