1. Mikemk

Mikemk GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You can't update the installed game?

2. AriaPaxen

AriaPaxen Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    No idea.... the only method I can find, even on this site says you need the game title and the usual method of installing it but Freeshop was shut down and I don’t know or have found any other methods. I also just installed Luma3ds about a week ago just to play DQMJ3 so still very very new at this sort of thing

3. CHVR

CHVR Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    When I go to the arena the most of the dialogues are untranslated. is there a fix for that?

Last edited by CHVR, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Dajj

Dajj Newbie
    Newcomer

Sierra Leone
    " I believe this is laziness on the users part that we do not need to account for." you can tell how badly he was waiting to write just that..... #bitter #af
    that AFTER saying "You likely won't be able to fully patch this to play the way we intended it unless you have a strong understanding of CustomFW and 3DS/CIA file structures." so..... the lazy one is the user while the messiah with all the knowledge (and free time) just blatantly refuses to do it easier and everyone that does things differently is a lazy person, like, wtaf.
    tell that bitter kid "laziness" bs to switch HB and CFW devs.

5. DJPlace

DJPlace the hater of something i can't recall.

United States
    do you have the 1.1 update installed?

6. Plasmaster09

Plasmaster09 Social Justice Potato

United States
    Would it still work if I instead use the patch on an updated CIA?
    Edit: welp guess this thread is ded. guess I'll try and hope the english text still takes priority.

Last edited by Plasmaster09, Mar 10, 2020
  7. AriaPaxen

AriaPaxen Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    *Screams in Frustration* Ok How do I reinstall both Luma3ds and the Game/Update patch the way the People who worked on the game properly? Because I have no clue on what the heck on how to do any of the steps they gives at ALL! I'm not tech savvy and while I can understand basics from youtube videos on Installing Luma3ds, everything they tell us to do to Install the game and the update Patch...it just confuses the hell out of me, plus I'm high functioning Autistic that's more Art and creativity aligned mentally so some one please help!

8. Plasmaster09

Plasmaster09 Social Justice Potato

United States
    1) DO NOT use YouTube guides for installing Luma. Use the actual guide at 3ds.hacks.guide instead.
    2) All I can say is try to read through it bit by bit.

9. Kralich

Kralich Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Really great fun - it's just a shame the variety in the bestiary seemed so lacking compared to the first two games. Not by numbers, but by unique headcount - recolours abound VS cool implementations of other monsters (a favourite I remember from DQMJ2P was the Xiphos!)

Plattym3! likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Translation], Monsters, Dragon