[Translation] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Helmax, Dec 22, 2017.

1. GameSystem

GameSystem GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    You could also just make a high level disc with Gold reward and an easy objective if you are having terrible luck finding gold golems or if you don't have those specific words.

For example, Random monster disc (preferably no fliers to make it less annoying), Objective disc for collecting two fairies, and finally disc for gold reward.
    The higher the rank the discs, the better the reward I think.

For example, I had a silver gold reward disc, and when completing it at level 100, you would get 87500 gold. When you deposit 1 million gold in the bank, you get a title for millionaire, which is a gold title for gold reward. Make a new disc with that word, and every time you complete the quest, you get like 175000.
    Depending on which map you get, you can collect the two fairies in under a minute.

Last edited by GameSystem, Jan 3, 2018
  2. Kuchen

Kuchen Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2017
    You did gods works my friends. I wish I could upvote you 500.000 times.

3. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    What is your code?
    I dont have ninja in my game

4. TheGuyMadeOfTofu

TheGuyMadeOfTofu GBAtemp Fan

Nov 18, 2016
    Well...they are quite sneaky after all

5. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    I FINALLY got it.

Wow, you can pay a day of full energy with a price that I can get by killing 4 gold hares. Its fcking awesome. Thank you!

6. TheGuyMadeOfTofu

TheGuyMadeOfTofu GBAtemp Fan

Nov 18, 2016
    Enjoy your endless map grinding

7. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    Another question. The monsters in storage also gain experience? When did I get this? Lol

8. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    If someone wants a gold golem, there is another way to catch it. I dont know if you know it

9. Wooshy

Wooshy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Found a somewhat useful website which you can use as breeding guide (with the help of Google translating the website) it's a bit of a gamble to figure out which monster is what but hey, look at the size and the rank, take the original name (the Japanese not the translated) and Google picture it

https://game8.jp/dqmj3

10. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    Ive made the post game story and I did not get the special metal king slime disc. How can I get it?

11. SonowRaevius

SonowRaevius GBAtemp Regular

Feb 26, 2013
    United States
    Um, I have 1.1 installed, but when I push info for the items it still shows untranslated text, is that normal?

12. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    No. Make sure you followed all the steps if you patched the game yourself. If you downloaded the pre-patched Japanese or English .cia, make sure to download the extra files that come with the .cia and put them where the instructions say to. Also, check to make sure game patching is enabled in Luma by holding Select while booting.

13. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    How can I do the master trials? I could in the 1st and 2nd World but in the 3rd one I cant

14. SybreTiger

SybreTiger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2010
    United States
    I would like to know. Is fusing one possible? I need a Gold Golem for a lot of S Ranks. If you could tell me where to find/fuse a Gold Golem that'd be awesome. :)

Also, anyone know where to find/fuse an Angel Slime?

15. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    The master trial in fallen city has as many golems as you want

Someone knows how to get a Shiny slime? Is like a she slime but with a shine

16. SybreTiger

SybreTiger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2010
    United States
    How do you do master trials? I haven't beaten the game yet, only on the 6th island.

17. SonowRaevius

SonowRaevius GBAtemp Regular

Feb 26, 2013
    United States
    I just downloaded a pre-patched version as I can never see to get the luma option to work (even when making doubly sure the game patching was enabled) and it didn't come with extra files. Thanks for letting me know at least.

18. pgrace100

pgrace100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Anyone else experiencing a black screen with the error type"prefetch abort svcBreak" when trying to open invisible chests

19. DomiKing

DomiKing Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2015
    Gambia, The
    if you have a jap game with english patch you can disable patching and open it on the jap version then save and enable patching
    the black screen is a issue that doent wasnt fixed for the patch yet but as i said opening it on the jap game works fine

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

gold golems you can get by making a disk with them or doing the fallen city trial and beating the golem in 5 rounds
    angel slimes can be scouted in the grim tundra trial

20. Joenny

Joenny Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2014
    Got the game yesterday played until I unlocked fusion. And realized that they removed monsters having gender? And another thing I faced lump wizard in battle and he cast a fire spell at me. I then scouted him and he had healer and wisdom boost as skills?