ROM Hack Translating Rosario + vampire ds game

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D: Finally after 6-7 downloads some one says somthing.
sorry it was a spoof patcher to help celabrate April fools day. "why" you ask?
it was for the lolz :evil:
but what i said was true i will try my best to get a patch out soon hopefully in a month or two. but it will be the graphics and some text. mainly for testing purposes. sorry to get your hopes up but i had to.

Oh, I see. :creep:

Reactions: 1 person

AdrianGonzales

Trophies
XP
D: Finally after 6-7 downloads some one says somthing.
sorry it was a spoof patcher to help celabrate April fools day. "why" you ask?
it was for the lolz :evil:
but what i said was true i will try my best to get a patch out soon hopefully in a month or two. but it will be the graphics and some text. mainly for testing purposes. sorry to get your hopes up but i had to.
i was all excited T-T

TheAlmightyCon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account just to follow this. I just finished the anime yesterday and I really hope that they make a season three.
In fact, there's a big petition going around and it's rumored that if 10,000 people sign it, Gonzo will continue the anime and make a season three. And while I'm not entirely certain if this is true, I signed it nonetheless. We have Over 9000 signatures so far, and only about 347 to go!
http://www.gopetitio...pire-capu3.html

But that's not the point of this post. The point of this post is to encourage the lot of you to keep up the good work and I swear to you, I'll be the first person to download it when it's done.
You guys have my support until it's done, and I would offer to help if I could, but I don't know the slightest thing about roms or translating Japanese ^^;
So Imma just sit on the sidelines and cheer from the bleachers, You can do it!

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account just to follow this. I just finished the anime yesterday and I really hope that they make a season three.
In fact, there's a big petition going around and it's rumored that if 10,000 people sign it, Gonzo will continue the anime and make a season three. And while I'm not entirely certain if this is true, I signed it nonetheless. We have Over 9000 signatures so far, and only about 347 to go!

I honestly doubt there will be a season 3. Its been a while now since s2 came out, you would think an s3 would be out sooner. I think you should just move onto the manga, things are getting pretty exciting.

TheAlmightyCon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I honestly doubt there will be a season 3. Its been a while now since s2 came out, you would think an s3 would be out sooner. I think you should just move onto the manga, things are getting pretty exciting.

I am actually in the middle of the manga right now XD
I read it all before when it first came out, but now that I'm going back through, I'm noticing all the things I missed the first time around

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked season 2 of the manga i just hate how its a cliff-hanger. now the anime was alright.

(sgtLunatics)
Ok now your just pissing me off.... please explain yourself, or face termination from the project. you have untill sunday night to respond. i know you have been logging in, and reading your pm's I dont care how far you are just give me a F$%king line number! :hateit: (about 5 weeks for a 2 min job really?!?!) (long day + little sleep= A$$hole)

-=(Translators needed please)=-
-=(Next month I will put out a test patch)=-

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, glad to see your still interested in this ^_^.
it's been about... 1 year sinc this project really took off and im going to put out several patches for open testing on 5-15-2012. this patch will be full of errors and bugs so dont get your hopes up just yet. but we are all working hard. to get this done.

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, glad to see your still interested in this ^_^.
it's been about... 1 year sinc this project really took off and im going to put out several patches for open testing on 5-15-2012. this patch will be full of errors and bugs so dont get your hopes up just yet. but we are all working hard. to get this done.
I want to join the team just give me a job and I will try to complete it for you.

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOS SOS SOS weve got a problem i cant repack any of the text files 001-008 i get an error saying
"Input String Is Not In A Correct Format"
i can extract the just fine and but when i try to save the .txt files into .mpc files i get that error
i tried it with a fresh file from a clean rom but i get the same problem. it works for 000 no problems
maby it because i modified the table to include most of the missing command lines. from what i read the Rosario tool is the problem.
i cant get a clean tool becaus the link is dead if any one has the tool please post it again or help fix the code... i can still put out a patch. it just will be a very small one that only has buggy graphics and some english text. all help is welcome i will try to contact the original programmer.

(Update 5-14-12)
9:00pm
I was able to get ahold of the original programmer this morning
and he is working on the problem I may hold off on the first patch until the issue is resolved
good afternoon

(update 5-18-12)
6:00pm
still waiting... it may get fixed during the weekend. but as soon as its fixed ill let you know. sorry for the delay.

(update 5-21-12)
10:11pm
still nothing...

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
After reading the readme for the rosario tool you should have left the table as is and left the characters you knew were control codes alone. The next thing is that if the 001-008 files have more than 2 lines than there will a problem. I have the tool if you need it I will send you a link in pm.

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well somthing was about to happen but I ran into some trouble. and then confusion
im still trying to resolve the issue.
ok it looks lik im going to have to re-type everything... uuugh!!!...
that is alot of typing... im going to get started...
on a good not i have a prosses that will alow me to make better graphics so youll see some improvment in that department (maybe)
F#@K YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!
I FOUND THE PROBLEM
ITS NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse