Transforming into USB Loader Images

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by VashTS, Feb 28, 2010.

Feb 28, 2010
  1. VashTS
    OP

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    I got all the images and I want to transform them into USB Loader GX style 3D cover images. I got the program to do it called stylebuilder and the .xml script to do it, however I have to do each one, one at a time, and theres about 180 of them...anyone know a way to automate this or even a better program to transform each image into the usb loader gx 3d style? i got the .xml script, and as far as i can tell, GIMP does not use the script in anyway.

i hate graphical stuff, but i hat even more the stuff i threw together, I want it to be more polished.

Oh and i obviously cannot just download these, they are for Wiiware forwarding ISO's. custom made, but the disc ID is very simple, its WiiwareTitleidE00.iso. so like tetris party would be WTPE00.iso.

2. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    use photoshop and a script. you just click the record button, do 1 image and then stop recording. then you can apply that script to every image. then after you have that done, you can just use a simple cli function and a titles.txt or database.txt to rename most, if not all, your images to the ID6 of your game.

3. VashTS
    OP

United States
    damn i don't have photoshop. does photoshop use .xml scripts? thanks for the reply.

4. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    nope. they are saved as photoshop actions. and probably encrypted with some super secret adobe proprietary magic.

5. VashTS
    OP

United States
    well i got photoshop installed, but i can't figure out how to do this with it. im too unartistic. guess ill be doing them one by one, 185 times. i hate computer art sometmes