The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
images-transformers-20070615115906056.jpg

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thundercats
Dungeons and Dragons
Visionaries
Centurians
Pole POsition

that's off the top of my head that could do movie adaptations

Umm...
http://imdb.com/title/tt0190374/

I personally can't wait to see this movie. I didn't watch much Transformers as a kid but I remember seeing the occasional Beast Wars episode.
No matter what though this movie should be pumped full of action.

EDIT: Oh, and lets not forget this recent announcement which gives us sight beyond sight! http://movies.ign.com/articles/794/794550p1.html

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw it last night. Fucking sweetest thing I've seen in a long while. Fucking Transformers-gasm.
wacko.gif

And that modified Mustang cop car and that sweet ass Camaro (not to mention that beautiful engine inside Bumblebee...) ME WANTS!!! *Droolyness*

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really want to see this in the cinema but it's not out over here for another 3 and a half weeks yet! Must resist downloading it! A crappy CAM or TS won't do it justice!
It's absolutely rubbish it takes so long to show a movie over here... like hell I was going to wait 2 and a half months to see Shrek the Third.
dry.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me and my dad just got back from watching it. Holy crap, we both loved it. Action packed every second. The poor kid next to me though was so excited he was leaning as far forward as he could the whole time.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really want to see this in the cinema but it's not out over here for another 3 and a half weeks yet! Must resist downloading it! A crappy CAM or TS won't do it justice!
It's absolutely rubbish it takes so long to show a movie over here... like hell I was going to wait 2 and a half months to see Shrek the Third.Â
dry.gif

I'm 100% with you Darkforce. I'm a serial downloader, but transformers is one of the few movies that needs to be seen on the big screen.

I'm very happy that this has turned out to be such a good movie (judging from all the feedback)
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night