Transformers.Dark.Of.The.Moon.XBOX360-COMPLEX

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Scene Releases' started by FAST6191, Jun 17, 2011.

Jun 17, 2011
  1. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Transformers.Dark.Of.The.Moon.XBOX360-COMPLEX
    Region free by the looks of things.

A tie in for the upcoming live action film supposedly about transforming robots. What few reviews are out there are not looking good even by film tie in standards.
    Amazon US description
    Stealth force engage in epic vehicular combat change the battle and instantly convert to at third hybrid form hybrid form combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and manueverablitity of vehicle mode
    Experience the gripping battles and heart pumping moments that occur before Michael Bays upcoming blockbuster film Transformers Dark of the Moon
    Unravel Megatrons plan to unleash the ultimate decepticon assassin Shockwave. Play both sides as the iconic autobot and decepticon transfoermers characters
    Choose from three distinct character class chassis and inuque weapon loadouts to create your own transformers character
    level up your character earn XP in every match and unlock new character skills and abilities

It has been three years since megatron and the decepticons last threatened the world. Earth's leaders believe that megatron has fled the planet in defeat but optimus prime knows better. An alien transmission is intercepted, exposing megatron's plan to spread chaos and fear among the humans and unleash the ultimate decpticon assassin shockwave: the autobots mush hunt megatron, neutralize shockwave, and save their new home from total destruction at the hands of the decepticons.

Video A playthrough/walkthrough of the game.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggY5JC83y0[/youtube]

Boxart
    [​IMG]

NFO

2. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Does this have the new dashboard update?

I am on lt+1.1, I could update it but I am just too lazy lol.

3. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I have not grabbed the release to check and I am not really inclined to but I would have thought complex would have noted if it was a 12th wave or XGD3 (I am not sure what will come first/at all) release. We are one month on from the dash update so it would not be terribly out of place, if at all, for a new wave to spring up but equally it could be a while longer. I would be surprised if Call of Juarez: The Cartel did not have it though.

Back on topic so to speak the game came out a couple of days back though as opposed to being an early release so it might appear in ABGX360's database before long.