Transferring Yuzu game saves to my Nintendo Switch (No CFW, No Hack)

Xoyeh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I just wanted to know if it was possible to transfer my Yuzu game saves to a Nintendo Switch without custom firmware? (For the new Pokemon Diamond)

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
If your Switch is unpatched, you might be able to mount the NAND using Hekate I think. Where you could navigate to your save file and replace it (you need to have one first).

But if your Switch cannot be hacked, or isn't chip modded, you can't.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I just wanted to know if it was possible to transfer my Yuzu game saves to a Nintendo Switch without custom firmware? (For the new Pokemon Diamond)
Cant be done, unless you have a mod switch or a friend with a mod switch who transfer your save to his switch and then send it to.ypu

Reactions: Lightyose

Zurce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easiest way is to ask a friend with a modded switch to create a new profile, inject the save on that profile, connect your account to that profile and then upload it to the cloud

If done correctly (using legit copies, not modifying anything else, etc, airplane while in atmosphere) it should be zero risk of ban , i've done it multiple times for years

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You risk a ban if you made that save before the release date, Nintendo tends to take online more seriously in Pokemon than other games and they've banned people with modded saves before, I don't know if they can tell the date the save was made, I personally wouldn't risk it though. You can get an IRL friend or family member to hold on to your Pokemon and trade them back to your legit game. That's what I did with Sword/Shield. I was playing on a Switch though, in your case you'd need someone IRL with a hacked Switch in order to transfer your save onto it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1