Hacking Transferring to new Switch, planning to ban original Switch

relata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Title should have said planning to HACK original Switch lol, not ban it. I'm trying to avoid a ban!

Hi everyone, I have a Day 1 switch with all digital games on it (completely legit). I bought a new V2 Switch and would like to transfer everything over so that I can hack my original switch. I would like to take every proper precaution to prevent a ban on my Nintendo account. I plan to do a system transfer from the old Switch to the new Switch before any hacks or CFW. When you system transfer, what is left over on the original Switch? I know I'm going to leave behind my Animal Crossing save for now. Once Nintendo comes out with a way to transfer the ACNH save, I would absolutely like to transfer it over to my new Switch. At that point I will most certainly have CFW on my old Switch so I'm just looking to learn more. Thanks in advance for your help!

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
EDIT: Title should have said planning to HACK original Switch lol, not ban it. I'm trying to avoid a ban!

Hi everyone, I have a Day 1 switch with all digital games on it (completely legit). I bought a new V2 Switch and would like to transfer everything over so that I can hack my original switch. I would like to take every proper precaution to prevent a ban on my Nintendo account. I plan to do a system transfer from the old Switch to the new Switch before any hacks or CFW. When you system transfer, what is left over on the original Switch? I know I'm going to leave behind my Animal Crossing save for now. Once Nintendo comes out with a way to transfer the ACNH save, I would absolutely like to transfer it over to my new Switch. At that point I will most certainly have CFW on my old Switch so I'm just looking to learn more. Thanks in advance for your help!
I wouldn't link your account that is on a hacked Switch to an unhacked switch in any way. I would transfer the games & apps to the new switch, format the old one and THEN hack it.

relata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't link your account that is on a hacked Switch to an unhacked switch in any way. I would transfer the games & apps to the new switch, format the old one and THEN hack it.
Do you know if this would keep my ACNH save in-tact?

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you know if this would keep my ACNH save in-tact?
I don't know if you can transfer the save locally, but if you don't then you're screwed. For some reason Cloud Saves don't support ACNH, so, if it is impossible to transfer the save locally (which i don't know if you can) you basically lose your save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol