yoric

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys,

I've got 2 switches;
A. clean legit switch lite (the one i've been playing)
B. 1st gen switch + hekate + atmosphere and incognito on emummc (just got this)

Are there any ways to move my save files from the lite to the 1st gen? I've searched a bit and it seems the only workable process is (without taking a risk of my account being tagged/banned),
1. transfer my user account from the lite to the 1st gen sysnand, using the official nintendo tool
2. backup the sysnand, extract save files (using hacdiskmount) and import them on emummc
3. transfer my user account back from the 1st gen to lite

Will this work?

Last edited by yoric,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I've got 2 switches;
A. clean legit switch lite (the one i've been playing)
B. 1st gen switch + hekate + atmosphere and incognito on emummc (just got this)

Are there any ways to move my save files from the lite to the 1st gen? I've searched a bit and it seems the only workable process is (without taking a risk of my account being tagged/banned),
1. transfer my user account from the lite to the 1st gen sysnand, using the official nintendo tool
2. backup the sysnand, extract save files (using hacdiskmount) and import them on emummc
3. transfer my user account back from the 1st gen to lite

Will this work?
Just use the save data transfer feature.

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really don't want to take CFW online, here is your best bet. If your Sysnand is clean, boot into Sysnand with OFW on the modded switch. Then use the transfer tool to transfer it to the switch. Then open up your Sysnand on your PC with Memloader and Hacdiskmount and extract the saves, then use Checkpoint to add them to emunand, If you have trouble with Hacdiskmount and you have another SD card laying around, after you transfer the save to sysnand, make a new Emunand on a new SD card (or the same SD card if you have the room, but this is harder to do) and add Checkpoint on the new Emunand and backup the save. Then transfer to the SD card with your normal Emunand and inject the save with Checkpoint. If you don't want to go through all the trouble, you could also transfer to Sysnand and run clean vanilla Atmosphere and checkpoint on Sysnand. Technically there is a ban risk, but nobody has been banned usinng homebrew offline on Sysnand unless they used homebrew to do something stupid (like transferring saves that are clearly and obviously doctored, such as a save with illegal pokemon on it, or a level 99 Splatoon 2 save that gives a huge online advantage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.