Transferring pictures from EmuNAND to SysNAND

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Shining One, May 7, 2015.

1. Shining One
    OP

Shining One Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Tokyo, Japan
    Can it be done? After a successful quest to fix the unwrapping bug error via the SysNAND Format method, I unfortunately deleted all my pictures on the system memory. Just when I thought all hope was lost for all my little individual memories, I loaded EmuNAND and thankfully they were all in the picture app. Is there anyway to transfer them all as a whole from EmuNAND to SysNAND with my specific dates and such intact?

Thank you in advance.

2. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    well, the pictures are stored on the sd card, you know that right?
    regardless if you can't get emunand/sysnand to recognize them, they won't go away unless you delete them

3. Shining One
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Tokyo, Japan
    They weren't set to be stored on the SD card, all on system memory. But I think I've found a way to get them back via restoring SysNAND so this thread is redundant as of now.

4. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    oh i didn't realize you could set the images to be stored on nand... interesting.
    if you are desperate just backup the and, decrypt it and get them out

5. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet

Yea, without SD card plugged in it saves to the sysnand, up to 500 pictures I think.

cearp likes this.
  6. Shining One
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Tokyo, Japan
    I restored my SysNAND from a previous backed up NAND, and have successfully obtained all my pictures intact. That said, the mods can lock this thread or let it die etc etc.

7. pokemoner2500

pokemoner2500 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    Or just transfer them to SD in emunand and transfer them from sd to sysnand.