Transferring GBA Pokemon to DS via Pokesav

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jamstruth, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Jamstruth
    OP

Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

Apr 23, 2009
    North East Scotland
    Right, I've got a ton of Pokemon I would love to have on my DS games (and then X/Y when it comes out) but the grunt work to get them there is going to be tedious. I haven't completed any of the Gen IV games (currently at the Dragon gym in SoulSilver with intentions of beating it now :/ )

I need a way to transfer my Pokemon up from Gen 3 SAV to a Gen 5 SAV preferably in one jump but multiple saves can be used if required. I found a program online called "Pokemon Encyclopedia" but the PKM files it generates results in a "Wrong File Type Error" from both PokeSAV B/W (0.6c) and PokeSAV SS/HG (0.03a).

Anybody know of a way I can do this or will i have to find a completed Gen IV save online and transfer that way? If so do you know a way to avoid having to wait a day in between the transfers?

2. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    HG/SS has no wait time between transfers.

3. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    Bumping this since I have the same question. :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice