Hacking Transferring from PSP Go to Adrenaline?

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just hacked my PS Vita, installed Adrenaline, and have set up storagemgr on my microSD (SD2Vita is arriving in the mail today).

I have backed up all my PSP's files to the PC, and just want to know where to place the ISOs, CSO, and homebrew (i.e. the emulators) to see them when I run Adrenaline later.

Edit: Also the PS1 games.

Last edited by Reaga,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes.

After you've installed Adrenaline, you should shut down your Vita, take out the SD2Vita and insert it in a PC.
Then simply drag and drop your saves, games, pictures etc to the folder that holds the "MS Pro Duo" for Adrenaline.

Some plugins might not work tho.
Idk how many you have activated.

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.

After you've installed Adrenaline, you should shut down your Vita, take out the SD2Vita and insert it in a PC.
Then simply drag and drop your saves, games, pictures etc to the folder that holds the "MS Pro Duo" for Adrenaline.

Some plugins might not work tho.
Idk how many you have activated.
Good point on the plug-ins. I don't have many cheats but a few might exist particularly for Crisis Core and maybe a PS1 game or 2. But I'm getting used to not cheating since I've been playing on Switch and PS4 more lately. I'll be fine (assuming by plug-ins you mean the cheats).

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you could do is try the plugins you got active one by one.

Idk if cheats come in prx format tho.
I'll have to double-check. It has been a couple years since I've done anything non-Battle Network on my PSP through emulator. I'm hoping the Vita with its bigger/brighter screen and better control setup (also my psp go was damaged when I got it, so it's always been a bit of a bummer) will get me to finish the games I started

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
PSP on the Vita is amazing.
I hope you got an OLED Vita mate, you'll be in for a treat!

Some PSP games have dual analog support via TheFl0w's patches.
GTA, Kingdom Hearts and I think Assassins creed? have them.

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have KH on PS3 and 4, so I won't be doing that. But I'm hoping to see Crisis Core with right-stick support. That would be amazing.

It's a PSVita 2k, not sure which screen that is.

Judging by the seplugins folder, I just have cwcheat and popsloader, so basically cheats for PSP/PS1 games.

Last edited by Reaga,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not OLED unfortunately.
Still, I'd say check out those dual analog plugins.
Pretty sure other people might have ported it to other games as well.

Good luck with it, you won't regret retiring your PSP for that haha.

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that Adrenaline uses its own CFW on the PSP. Is there going to be any conflict with the Infinity and/or Pro-CFW I have installed on my PSP after the drag and drop? I literally just did the whole PSP file system

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you have to make sure on ur pc to not have hidden files and folders and not hide system operating file/folders checked
To expose pspemu folder, when hooked from vita to pc to access the folder. Not sure if it’s the same when you have it setup on sd2vita micro sd and connect sd to pc not using vita

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you have to make sure on ur pc to not have hidden files and folders and not hide system operating file/folders checked
To expose pspemu folder, when hooked from vita to pc to access the folder. Not sure if it’s the same when you have it setup on sd2vita micro sd and connect sd to pc not using vita
I have done so, I just copied my whole psp system with the system volume information folder included. So literally everything it is possible to copy-paste is now on the SD card that is going to my SD2Vita when the mail runs today.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think popstation doesn’t work. That was where you could choose the dif firm versions ps1 loaders. Almost certain I seen a thread on that. I never had issues with ps1 games where I needed to switch back in my psp days anyway so haven’t had issue on vita for me personally

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think popstation doesn’t work. That was where you could choose the dif firm versions ps1 loaders. Almost certain I seen a thread on that. I never had issues with ps1 games where I needed to switch back in my psp days anyway so haven’t had issue on vita for me personally
I get the PS1 games via eboot, so if my memory is correct I should never need popstation. But my memory is a couple years old.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad my memory is faded. Popsloader I was thinking. When u mentioned plugins that crossed my thoughts

U had mentioned the plugin but I had referred to it back as popstation which is the pc app to convert to eboot where popsloader helps with game compatibility issues
If some games froze or had glitches you could use a dif firmwares pops emu or loader whatever it’s officially called

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad my memory is faded. Popsloader I was thinking. When u mentioned plugins that crossed my thoughts
Oh ok. Yeah, I'll be fine just not cheating in most games anyway. I think I used it for money in DW7 but since my PSP couldn't get past a specific point in that game I migrated to a PC emulator for that.

Edit: Even better, I forgot I had bought the 3DS remake legit on cartridge. So yeah, no popsloader for me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Technical question: I know PS1 games use a built-in emulator on most if not all PSP/3 and later systems. Is it possible to put a PS1 game directly on the Vita without Adrenaline? I feel like running a psp emulator running a ps1 emulator may be taxing or show some performance issues.

Last edited by Reaga,

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Where would I go to find this dual analog support specifically? Is it game-specific and if so, how would I run it?

If there's a comprehensive spot for these, feel free to just link that. I know I'm asking a lot of beginner questions. The only 2 titles I'm thinking are Dissidia 012 and Crisis Core, most of the rest of my games don't apply.

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curses, no Crisis Core. Oh well, I'll live. Should still be able to see a lot better in the game now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo