Hacking Transferring from PSP Go to Adrenaline?

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where would I go to find this dual analog support specifically? Is it game-specific and if so, how would I run it?

If there's a comprehensive spot for these, feel free to just link that. I know I'm asking a lot of beginner questions. The only 2 titles I'm thinking are Dissidia 012 and Crisis Core, most of the rest of my games don't apply.

For vita there’s an app called autoplugin. Besides vita plugins it’s got some psp. I believe it’s got flows dual stick. And the app updates it plugins it’s nice to have as it grabs the plugins and sets them up for you. Google autoplugin vita releases

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I know that Adrenaline uses its own CFW on the PSP. Is there going to be any conflict with the Infinity and/or Pro-CFW I have installed on my PSP after the drag and drop? I literally just did the whole PSP file system
Nope. The install files should be placed in the internal memory of your PSP, not the memory card, though the launchers will still be there if you just drag and drop.
Be aware, too, that if you have legitimately purchased PSP games on your memory card, you may need your PSP's act.dat file or qwikrazor's npdrm_free plugin to run them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Mine has a tip. But I call it a German Helmet