Hacking Transferring from Emunand to arm9hax

flashsugar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi , i have a old 2ds that has emunand on it and i am curious how do i transfer to arm9. I have been not checking these forums for over 6 months maybe more and haven't been caught up to speed on how the new stuff works

Edit: RXtools was installed on this 2ds. Don't know if thats outdated or if its fine to just stick to that

Last edited by flashsugar,

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi , i have a old 2ds that has emunand on it and i am curious how do i transfer to arm9. I have been not checking these forums for over 6 months maybe more and haven't been caught up to speed on how the new stuff works

Edit: RXtools was installed on this 2ds. Don't know if thats outdated or if its fine to just stick to that

Do sysnand backup. Do emunand backup. Follow the guide linked above. Profit.

Ev1lbl0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you want to transfer the contents of your EmuNAND to SysNAND, just make a backup of EmuNAND and restore that backup on SysNAND.
Note, however, that you'll lose every content SysNAND had (unless you also do a backup).

Also, you should only do this if the two nands are from the same region. Or else, you'll BRICK.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
just make a backup of EmuNAND and restore that backup on SysNAND.

@flashsugar
If using Decrypt9, be sure to use the "Keep A9LH" option. If you can't trust yourself to make sure you choose that (some people on the forum didn't use that option), use Hourglass9, which doesn't give you the option to overwrite A9LH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: