Transferring EmuNAND Saves and Games to SysNAND (GodMode9)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BanditBat, Jun 10, 2017.

1. BanditBat
    OP

BanditBat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    United States
    Hello! After a year of not paying attentions to developments in the 3DS scene, I decided to follow 3ds.guide to replace my menuhax/reinand emuNAND setup with b9s + Luma.

Upon reaching the step to transfer the EmuNAND to the SysNAND, I noticed none of my saves or games transferred over.

I suppose my question is, is this possible?

I apologize in advance if this has been asked a thousand times.

EDIT:

Oh my god, I just remembered that this is all stored in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder. It really has been a while. Thank god I backed it up before starting!

/thread

EDIT EDIT:

Well, I guess not. Still missing my games and saves.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Nevermind! Tried restoring EmuNAND onto SysNAND with Nintendo 3DS folder on the SD again. Third time's a charm!

Last edited by BanditBat, Jun 11, 2017
  2. tkg21

tkg21 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2008
    Brazil
    I'm actually at the same checkpoint, sry :sleep: But I got stuck because of some doubts about sysNAND over emuNAND. I'll start a thread to elucidate my mind.

3. BanditBat
    OP

BanditBat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    United States
    I would definitely recommend proceeding. From what I've read (I did quite a bit of research before starting), it's pretty much as safe as running an EmuNAND. I too was attached to the safety of using EmuNAND, but honestly going with the SysNAND CFW seems to be the best way to go at this point.