Transferring EmuNAND Saves and Games to SysNAND (GodMode9)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BanditBat, Jun 10, 2017.

1. BanditBat
    OP

BanditBat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    United States
    Hello! After a year of not paying attentions to developments in the 3DS scene, I decided to follow 3ds.guide to replace my menuhax/reinand emuNAND setup with b9s + Luma.

Upon reaching the step to transfer the EmuNAND to the SysNAND, I noticed none of my saves or games transferred over.

I suppose my question is, is this possible?

I apologize in advance if this has been asked a thousand times.

EDIT:

Oh my god, I just remembered that this is all stored in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder. It really has been a while. Thank god I backed it up before starting!

/thread

EDIT EDIT:

Well, I guess not. Still missing my games and saves.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Nevermind! Tried restoring EmuNAND onto SysNAND with Nintendo 3DS folder on the SD again. Third time's a charm!

Last edited by BanditBat, Jun 11, 2017
  2. tkg21

tkg21 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2008
    Brazil
    I'm actually at the same checkpoint, sry :sleep: But I got stuck because of some doubts about sysNAND over emuNAND. I'll start a thread to elucidate my mind.

3. BanditBat
    OP

BanditBat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    United States
    I would definitely recommend proceeding. From what I've read (I did quite a bit of research before starting), it's pretty much as safe as running an EmuNAND. I too was attached to the safety of using EmuNAND, but honestly going with the SysNAND CFW seems to be the best way to go at this point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice