Hacking Transferring BDSP Pokemon From CFW to OFW

Vostox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all, I'm thinking about how to transfer a BDSP Pokemon from CFW to OFW safely. The goal is so that we can exploit the ways we catch pokemon in CFW (e.g. using shiny/IV6 cheat) and transfer it to OFW to trade or battle online. Because BDSP does not support lan, it's harder to do transfers between CFW-OFW. I have 2 methods on my mind:

Using save transfer (not very safe)
1. Catch any Pokemon you want in CFW EmuNAND
2. Use Edizon/JKSV to backup the save file
3. Boot to SysNAND using CFW
4. Inject the save file from EmuNAND to SysNAND using Edizon/JKSV
5. Boot to SysNAND using OFW and play online using the original cartridge

Pros:
1. You only need one switch to do this method

Cons:
1. Nintendo has banned for save injection in the past, so no guarantee you'll get away from ban

Using ldn_mitm + lan play (safer way)
1. Catch any pokemon on your hacking switch (CFW EmuNAND/SysNAND)
2. Transfer the pokemon to another switch using ldn_mitm. The other switch has to use CFW
3. Boot to OFW SysNAND on your first switch and play BDSP using the original cartridge
4. Transfer the pokemon from the second switch to the first switch using lan play
5. Play online on the first switch with the transferred pokemon

Pros:
1. Less risk of ban

Cons:
1. You need two switches with CFW

I've never tried both methods before. They're all just what I think we need to do if we want to transfer from CFW to OFW on BDSP. Please correct me if I'm wrong and share your thoughts if you know a more efficient way 🙏

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I'm thinking about how to transfer a BDSP Pokemon from CFW to OFW safely. The goal is so that we can exploit the ways we catch pokemon in CFW (e.g. using shiny/IV6 cheat) and transfer it to OFW to trade or battle online. Because BDSP does not support lan, it's harder to do transfers between CFW-OFW. I have 2 methods on my mind:

Using save transfer (not very safe)
1. Catch any Pokemon you want in CFW EmuNAND
2. Use Edizon/JKSV to backup the save file
3. Boot to SysNAND using CFW
4. Inject the save file from EmuNAND to SysNAND using Edizon/JKSV
5. Boot to SysNAND using OFW and play online using the original cartridge

Pros:
1. You only need one switch to do this method

Cons:
1. Nintendo has banned for save injection in the past, so no guarantee you'll get away from ban

Using ldn_mitm + lan play (safer way)
1. Catch any pokemon on your hacking switch (CFW EmuNAND/SysNAND)
2. Transfer the pokemon to another switch using ldn_mitm. The other switch has to use CFW
3. Boot to OFW SysNAND on your first switch and play BDSP using the original cartridge
4. Transfer the pokemon from the second switch to the first switch using lan play
5. Play online on the first switch with the transferred pokemon

Pros:
1. Less risk of ban

Cons:
1. You need two switches with CFW

I've never tried both methods before. They're all just what I think we need to do if we want to transfer from CFW to OFW on BDSP. Please correct me if I'm wrong and share your thoughts if you know a more efficient way 🙏
iv been doing 1st method multiple times every day for 3+yrs, not banned. specifically pokemon games. is there risk? yea, about as much risk as J walking imo

and i do far more than just save editing in sysnand. take that as you will.

s1nn3rm4n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iv been doing 1st method multiple times every day for 3+yrs, not banned. specifically pokemon games. is there risk? yea, about as much risk as J walking imo

and i do far more than just save editing in sysnand. take that as you will.
Have you attempted this with Pokemon BDSP?

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you attempted this with Pokemon BDSP?
You don’t need any thing other than two switches really idk why OP is using the LAN patches

Just go to a local trade room and trade between your CFW system and your legit copy and it will work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans