Hacking Transferring animal crossing save from pc emu to sysnand for online play?

scrump21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an unpatched switch that I want to copy an emulator save of ACNH to, in order to play online. I have a legit physical copy of the game with no safe on it currently, if that matters. Is there any way to transfer my save to the sysnand so I can safely play online? I know there are tools like checkpoint that I think work with emulator saves, but I am worried if using that on sysnand will risk a ban as the entire reason I'm doing this is to play online. I don't have a second switch so I can't use the island transfer tool to chain it over to sysnand either. My save is all legit as well, I never modified it with hacks or cheats although I'm not sure it was at the newest version. Thank you in advance for the help!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an unpatched switch that I want to copy an emulator save of ACNH to, in order to play online. I have a legit physical copy of the game with no safe on it currently, if that matters. Is there any way to transfer my save to the sysnand so I can safely play online? I know there are tools like checkpoint that I think work with emulator saves, but I am worried if using that on sysnand will risk a ban as the entire reason I'm doing this is to play online. I don't have a second switch so I can't use the island transfer tool to chain it over to sysnand either. My save is all legit as well, I never modified it with hacks or cheats although I'm not sure it was at the newest version. Thank you in advance for the help!
Not possible

scrump21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My system is unpatched... unless you mean the unpatched switch couldn't use the island transfer tool with a second, patched switch? I don't see why that would be an issue if it's over LAN...

Reactions: flowlapache

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No he means you cannot transfer it without risking a ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.