Homebrew Transfering saves beetween wii and wii u

Kris_CL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How do i transfer a save from a wii game (example:rhythm heaven fever) and put it on a wii vc injected game (same game, rhf), now i just hacked my wii u yesterday so i need you to explain this in the most noobish way possible so i can do it

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about an injected game, but the normal process would be using something like save manager gx iirc. it can even transfer over copy protected saves. most likely the saves are decompressed versions on the wii u when injected, so you'd have to hex compare the saves once you get the one from the wii. use savemii mod or saviine to get the save from the wii u.

Reactions: Kris_CL

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i transfer a save from a wii game (example:rhythm heaven fever) and put it on a wii vc injected game (same game, rhf), now i just hacked my wii u yesterday so i need you to explain this in the most noobish way possible so i can do it
You can probably dump the save files on the Wii U using SaveMii, and you can probably replace elements of those saves with the ones you dump on the Wii using SaveGame Manager GX.

Reactions: Kris_CL
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Pokémon still acts the same just feels like they tried making it into a werid anime instead of...