ROM Hack Transfering pokemons from Emerald ROM to Diamond ROM?

Duplicated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone here provide some instruction please? All I have right now is only a slot-1 flash cart
rolleyes.gif

Duplicated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
I never said that. read it again, I said you don't have a slot2 flashcart for transfering.
Oh...sorry
frown.gif

By the way, if I'm going to buy a slot-2 flashcart, which model of EZ 3in1 should I pick? According to your guide (in your sig), there are 2 versions currently available.

I use Acekard 2.1 though.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can also use DeSmuME, an emulator for the pc which can also emulate slot-2 features by utilizing a gba save. Just import your diamond save into DeSmuME by going to file--> import backup memory. Now dump your gba save with rudolf's gba backup tool (or anything similar, but rudolf's tool can be used with a slot-1 cart). Now go to options--> gba slot. Choose gba game in the dropdown menu and select the gba pokémon game's save. Now you have to load the rom. Go to the pal park, save your game. Now go to file--> export backup memory and put it back onto your flashcart.

Do note that you most probably need to convert the save file for pokémon diamond, if this is the case then use this website: http://www.shunyweb.info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb