Homebrew transfering pokemon from rom to rom

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all i do apologise i know this has been asked before but i just cannot seem to track down a post relating specifically to this. How do you do pokemon trades between two different rom files? thanks very much all!!

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
airrunner said:
Hi all i do apologise i know this has been asked before but i just cannot seem to track down a post relating specifically to this. How do you do pokemon trades between two different rom files? thanks very much all!!

*Face palm*

Posts merged

Well first are u using said roms on a ds itself or emulator?

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
flameiguana said:
You find a fellow flash card enthusiast and give him your save file. Then he loads it and you transfer or trade or whatever.

Another possibility: "pokesav" I'm not sure if it works with the new games, though.

Apparently, they are working on it/it works partially http://projectpokemon.org/news/199/Pokemon...lver_US_Release

Thanks for your response mate but i don't quite understand how it would work. As it is just a sav file how would you actually past the data from one sav file to the other?

Thanks again!

colegial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokesav, if you haven't used it before is extremely easy to use. The program, as well all the instructions and stuff can be found through the link posted above, or at http://projectpokemon.org/. You aren't going to be "transferring" or trading pokemon, you're actually going to be copying a pokemon's data, saving it to your computer, and then loading it on the other game. Essentially you are cloning the pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb