Hacking Transfering GBA Roms from Slot1 device...

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

Since some programs allow the transfer of GBA roms from a slot1 memory to the RAM of a slot2 (the EZ brand, and maybe some others...), I wanted to know if such a thing existed for the Supercard. For example, could I use a program like GBAldr or NDSstation or any other program I don't know? Or is there something designed specifically for the SC? ...and if it doesn't exist at the moment, would it be technically possible? (anyone care to program it for me? xD)

My CF card isn't working anymore, but I still want to play Rythm Tengoku...
cry.gif
Since I'm a little short on cash, I'm searching for a cheap option to continue to use GBA roms... And don't talk about the 3in1 expansion, the places where shipping is free or cheap only carries the DSlite-sized one (I have a PHAT).

Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I only have a M3 Simply... so I just should forget playing roms this way, and get 30$ to pay for a CF card that I will barely use and that will sick out a lot of my DS? Damn...
frown.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
That, or either look for a way to do it anyway (it is possible that much is sure). Possibly it's not that different from the 3-in-1. How to use the SC ram is known (DSLinux for example). Although I don't expect the SC team to release anything you could ask them for a DLDI patchable binary that will do the same thing (load stuff to RAM) or even better ask them for source/documentation on how to put stuff on the RAM and present that to a coder (or hack something up yourself).

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ahahaha! I can barely program a VHS reccorder, so coding a transfer tool all by myself is totaly out of the question!

Any genius that want to code this for me?
rolleyes.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ahahaha! I can barely program a VHS reccorder, so coding a transfer tool all by myself is totaly out of the question!

Any genius that want to code this for me?Â
rolleyes.gif
Regardless, it would be good to ask the SC team if they can either produce this themselves OR/& release code & documentation (and as I said this is already at least partially available).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse