Deebuzz05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

first of all, sorry for my bad english. I searched for this problem in the forums, but found no answers...

I have transfered my SXOS Emunand (hidden partition on SD with exFAT) to Atmosphere and I am now facing several problems:

Emunand on 10.2.0, SXOS on 3.0.5, Sysnand on 9.2.0

- Unpacked the latest atmosphere github archive to the root of my SD Card
- Created Emummc folder with emummc.ini with the offset
- RCM -> TegraRCMGui -> atmosphere Payload
- Atmosphere is booting and all my installed games show up

Problem 1:
The games won't boot with following error message "software could not be startes, please try again in home-menu" (translated from german)
All games were installed as nsp with tinfoil. I still can boot my games, when booting to sxos emunand.

Problem 2:
While booting atmosphere for the first time, air plane mode was still inactive and my switch connected to nintendo server. Now I always get a mesage to update my system software.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello,

first of all, sorry for my bad english. I searched for this problem in the forums, but found no answers...

I have transfered my SXOS Emunand (hidden partition on SD with exFAT) to Atmosphere and I am now facing several problems:

Problem 1:
The games won't boot with following error message "software could not be startes, please try again in home-menu" (translated from german)
All games were installed as nsp with tinfoil. I still can boot my games, when booting to sxos emunand.

Problem 2:
While booting atmosphere for the first time, air plane mode was still inactive and my switch connected to nintendo server. Now I always get a mesage to update my system software.
Problem 1:
You need to add sigpatches. You can download then here: https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases
Download fusee.zip and unpack to SD Card.
Another thing. Did you point to the Nintendo folder in emummc.ini (I believe the folder is named differently for SX OS)?

Problem 2:
If you want to get rid of the upgrade nag you can offline upgrade by downloading the latest firmware from Darthsternie's website and upgrade with Daybreak. I don't know whether there are other methods to get rid of it.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Problem 1:

Problem 2:
  1. Atmosphere requires external patches unlike SX OS which has them built-in. You can download them here
  2. You can remove this message by booting into maintenance mode which you accomplish by holding volume - and + when turning the console on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night