Hacking Transfer Wii game into Wii u (dont have title key)

Gl2imm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi guys,
Just got my Wii U a few weeks back already "edited" with Haxchi and HBL and had learned all "editing" staff for Nintendo platform from scratch. Now i have all necessary tools and hardware and everything works great.
Recently i was studying injecting (WiiVC) Wii games for wup installer and there is lots of guides ewerywhere. I understand all the steps and seems every item i can settle except 1 - title key. I have a reference to "that site", but there is no such title, i searched mr.Google and he also didnt gave me a thing. The title im trying to do is "Wii Sports Resort". I have an ISO from Web and also original CD with me. What can be done to transfer it to my Wii u?

The3rdknuckles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
Just got my Wii U a few weeks back already "edited" with Haxchi and HBL and had learned all "editing" staff for Nintendo platform from scratch. Now i have all necessary tools and hardware and everything works great.
Recently i was studying injecting (WiiVC) Wii games for wup installer and there is lots of guides ewerywhere. I understand all the steps and seems every item i can settle except 1 - title key. I have a reference to "that site", but there is no such title, i searched mr.Google and he also didnt gave me a thing. The title im trying to do is "Wii Sports Resort". I have an ISO from Web and also original CD with me. What can be done to transfer it to my Wii u?

This isn’t a tutorial.....

And since your Wii U is already “edited” you can install HBC on vWii and use USBloader for Wii games.

Last edited by The3rdknuckles,

Gl2imm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Thx, i saw that, but that one abit too worry, as i saw many steps saying - Might brick Wii u, after installation also there few mentions like - use wrong reqion - will brick Wii u, that why i didn't go for that.. yet.. And also, don't really wish to go for 1 more hdd just for this. No other ways?
PS, which Thread to put it? I will relocate if i have this option.

Last edited by Gl2imm,

Gl2imm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
No other suggestions? Is there a way to extract a title key? If i extract it i will upload it to that site also :toot:

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you need the title key if you have the iso? I use a windows based injector where you simply drop the iso on the window and it makes a wup install for you. Pictures and names and all

Reactions: Gl2imm

Gl2imm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Really? Omg.. I followed this tutorial, maybe its obsolete already
Code:
gameincanada.blogspot.sg/2017/09/wiiututorial9-how-to-inject-wii-isos_14.html
Will try today.. Sorry for confusion guys..

Few moments later...

Code:
dropbox.c0m/home/Share%20Uploads?preview=Wiiu+injector.jpg
(Change Zero to o in .c0m)

How to bypass this step? Still ask for Title key.. Or you are using other injector?

Few hours later...

Really? Just need key-in Rhythm Heaven Fever key? I key in this and seems its build a file now.. Now that key is just stucked there and can't be removed, guess it just needs to activate the process and all other ISO keys will be generated same or based on some built in algorithm.
Just noticed that on that guide link i put earlier on the image of Command window can see that title key is also "Rhythm Heaven Fever" despite that game is a "Mario Kart".. I thought that name was given as an example or something. :wacko:

Last edited by Gl2imm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over