Dr. Wii, Ph.D
OP
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible for me to do a System Transfer on my New 3DS that I just got that is on 9.8?

I just got Browserhax working on this, I just want to know if I can use something like HANS to spoof the firmware.

If not, is there any alternatives?

Thanks.

yodenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your moving all your stuff to a new 3ds than youll be forced to update since you have to be logged in nintendo and both systems need to be up to date unless there is an alternative that i dont know of

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It was possible before with a bit of hex editing, but thanks to the new 10.3 update, it's not possible because it requires you to sign in to your NNID (which checks your FW for the nver value).
In simpler words, there are currently no methods to use the System Transfer app without updating both systems.
If you want to continue using homebrew, you'll need to use Ninjhax, OoThax (make sure to inject the edited save file before transferring or use a save dongle), or Ironhax (requires pre-patched Ironfall, and it is safe to transfer the game but payloads must be updated beforehand).

Last edited by TamDanny,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all