Gaming Transfer Pokemon - Black and White

Moose13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, hopefully this is a simple question. I do not play these games so I have no idea what this means, but my 7 Y.O. is having a problem.

He can trade Pokemon with his friend on Gold and Silver, but he can't do it on Black and White.
My son is playing on Acekard and his friend is playing on an official cart.

Is he doing something wrong, or you can't trade this way on Black and White?

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Moose13 said:
OK, hopefully this is a simple question. I do not play these games so I have no idea what this means, but my 7 Y.O. is having a problem.

He can trade Pokemon with his friend on Gold and Silver, but he can't do it on Black and White.
My son is playing on Acekard and his friend is playing on an official cart.

Is he doing something wrong, or you can't trade this way on Black and White?

4th Gen cannot trade with Pokemon Black and White, you can only transfer pokemon which you need two ds's. Also an acekard CANNOT send pokemon from heart gold, soulsilver, platinum, diamond or pearl as nintendo have made it impossible.

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to transfer 4th gen POKEMON to black using a supercard ds2 on dsi and heart gold on regular ds.

Moose13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what 4th gen means. All I know is that he can trade pokemon in gold, silver and earlier, but can't trade in black and white.

AngeloftheNight0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.snowpointtemple.com
XP
Country
Canada
4th Generation Games include : Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
As it is you cannot trade the Pokemon into Pokemon Black and White. Instead there is a feature that lets you transfer the pokemon over.. It is similar to what pal park was for the gameboy advanced games to 4th generation games mentioned above.

For more information on how to use this transfer feature, this link should inform you more information : http://serebii.net/blackwhite/poketransfer.shtml

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Moose are you saying that your 7 year old cannot trade Pokemon on Pokemon Black or White on his Acekard and his friend Pokemon Black or White retail card?

Or you mean your 7 year old trading Pokemon from Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver to his friend Pokemon Black or White?

I can trade Pokemon with Pokemon White on my Acekard 2i on my DSi XL to my Pokemon White retail card on my 3DS perfectly.

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
It should work perfectly as I did mention I already trade mine. Is the Acekard 2i updated with new fimware and AKAIO 1.8.7? Also make sure they both turn on their wireless communication (yellow light on the ds) in order to trade wirelessly. (Not sure if that is needed as I know it use InfraRed for trading)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup everything on the SD card, do a full format of the the SD card, re-download a clean version of AKAIO 1.8.7 put it on the SD card, and re-transfer your games and saves. If this does not solve the problem, re-download the Pokémon ROM from another source. You should not be having any problem trading between games.

Edit: Make sure you are both using wireless and not infrared.

D

Deleted-236924

Make sure the B/W rom is not corrupted somehow.
My friend had that problem with HeartGold back then and trying another rom fixed the problem.

D

Deleted User

Re-download the game and rename the save to its name.. backup both and redownload akaio... format your micro SD and copy/move everything back

D

Deleted-236924

Fudou Akio said:
Re-dump the game and rename the save to its name.. backup both and redownload akaio... format your micro SD and copy/move everything back
Fixed.
(No, seriously. Don't go promoting piracy.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM