Transfer old jtag Gamertag to new consoles.

ojobenito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi.
Back in the day I had a modded 360, first with DVD custom firmware, and then with Jtag.
I like my old gamertag (it went online for some time then and had some "fake" Gamerscore) and now I'll be getting a Xbox Series console soon. (I skipped the Xbox One generation)
What will happen if I try to link that old account/gamertag to the new system and subscribe to Game Pass? Will I get banned? Will they erase my GamerScore and that's it?
Any information? Thanks a lot!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.
Back in the day I had a modded 360, first with DVD custom firmware, and then with Jtag.
I like my old gamertag (it went online for some time then and had some "fake" Gamerscore) and now I'll be getting a Xbox Series console soon. (I skipped the Xbox One generation)
What will happen if I try to link that old account/gamertag to the new system and subscribe to Game Pass? Will I get banned? Will they erase my GamerScore and that's it?
Any information? Thanks a lot!
All I can tell you is that I once got caught upping my gamerscore. all they did is reset it, but tbh, I wouldn't take any risks with one of these newer systems. that's why I didn't use my old saves from a banned account, resigning them to a new one for the ps4/5. it's just too dangerous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he? +1