Hacking Transfer not transferd any games including legit sudoku?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am following the a9lh guide and did method 1 for the transfer and choose not to format the sources sd card but after restrating them my new3dxl has everything except games! So I went to system settings and copied Sudoku to my sd card and it still dosent show up on the homemenu? So I have decided maybe to transfer the Nintendo 3ds folder from my old3dsxl before it did the transfer to my new one? will that work? Thanks for the help in advance.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am following the a9lh guide and did method 1 for the transfer and choose not to format the sources sd card but after restrating them my new3dxl has everything except games! So I went to system settings and copied Sudoku to my sd card and it still dosent show up on the homemenu? So I have decided maybe to transfer the Nintendo 3ds folder from my old3dsxl before it did the transfer to my new one? will that work? Thanks for the help in advance.
If I'm not mistaken that should work because the target 3ds should now have the access to the source 3ds id0/id1 folders, so copying it over should work.

Only if those games from the source console are legit though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And for it to actually show up on the home menu make sure you have the tickets on the target. I think tikdevel can help with that

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not mistaken that should work because the target 3ds should now have the access to the source 3ds id0/id1 folders, so copying it over should work.

Only if those games from the source console are legit though.

And for it to actually show up on the home menu make sure you have the tickets on the target. I think tikdevel can help with that
I tried copying didnt work but you gave me a idea.

Yes!I figured it out heres what I did I redownloaded the game then pasted the hacked game on the sd this then gave me the hacked version back!

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried copying didnt work but you gave me a idea.

Yes!I figured it out heres what I did I redownloaded the game then pasted the hacked game on the sd this then gave me the hacked version back!
therefore as i stated, it was a ticket problem :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night