Hacking transfer nand from n3ds to n2ds

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
just got a new 2ds xl and it looks swexy... now, how do I transfer my hacked nand from my n3ds xl to my n2dsxl? all help will be appreciated
I recommend installing CFW to your New 3DS, then make a System Transfer via official Nintendo method.

After that, install the tickets of your games using CIAngel or TIKShop/TIKDevil/TIKSweep.

Reactions: Quantumcat

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I recommend installing CFW to your New 3DS, then make a System Transfer via official Nintendo method.

After that, install the tickets of your games using CIAngel or TIKShop/TIKDevil/TIKSweep.
my n3ds is already hacked.. will transfering my n3ds nand over to my n2ds allow me to keep my hacked nand?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
my n3ds is already hacked.. will transfering my n3ds nand over to my n2ds allow me to keep my hacked nand?
Sorry, typo. I meant your New 2DS. Install CFW on it, then make the transfer.

Yep, the hack doesn't get "transferred", so it stays on the N3DS, but you have to install it to the N2DS for your non-legit games to work after the transfer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can follow this guide to install CFW in your N2DS, while restoring your NAND to your N3DS after the transfer:

https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware).html

If you have a NTRBoot enabled DS cart, just install CFW using NTRBoot before the transfer, and skip the DSi legit eShop title buy.

Your saves and everything will be usable in your N2DS after the transfer.

Games installed from freeshop or from CIA files won't appear in the Home Menu. This is easy to solve for games on the eShop. Just install their tickets using a homebrew app like CIAngel, TIKShop/TIKDevil/TIKSweep, and they'll re-appear, all with your game saves working.

Sadly, this won't work for titles not in the eShop. Like VC injects, or homebrew apps.

Reactions: Quantumcat

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, typo. I meant your New 2DS. Install CFW on it, then make the transfer.

Yep, the hack doesn't get "transferred", so it stays on the N3DS, but you have to install it to the N2DS for your non-legit games to work after the transfer.

You can follow this guide to install CFW in your N2DS, while restoring your NAND to your N3DS after the transfer:

https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware).html

If you have a NTRBoot enabled DS cart, just install CFW using NTRBoot before the transfer, and skip the DSi legit eShop title buy.

Your saves and everything will be usable in your N2DS after the transfer.

Games installed from freeshop or from CIA files won't appear in the Home Menu. This is easy to solve for games on the eShop. Just install their tickets using a homebrew app like CIAngel, TIKShop/TIKDevil/TIKSweep, and they'll re-appear, all with your game saves working.

Sadly, this won't work for titles not in the eShop. Like VC injects, or homebrew apps.
im using ntrboothax to install hax on my new 2ds xl and I'm using a child lock magnet as a trigger which it does but, when I trigger it and boot the system, it stays black and when I remove it, it shows the home menu..

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im using ntrboothax to install hax on my new 2ds xl and I'm using a child lock magnet as a trigger which it does but, when I trigger it and boot the system, it stays black and when I remove it, it shows the home menu..
Repeat the steps.

You're just missing the exact place for the magnet to work. Test it while on Home Menu to find the ideal place for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s