Homebrew Transfer MENUHAX from O3DS to new 3DS XL?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,656
  • Replies 13
D

Deleted-236924

OP
Power it on, if it's on 9.0-9.2 don't update it and just get rxTools or Cakes.
If it's 9.3-10.1 then just copy your homebrew over to your N3DSXL's memory card. Use browserhax to enter homebrew channel (N3DS can bypass the update nag on 9.9-10.1 by booting up the N3DS and going to browser as fast as you can) and install menuhax.

Highly doubt it would come on 10.2-10.3 out of the box so you don't have to worry about that.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
It's hidden under the back cover, you have to unscrew it to take it out and/or replace it with a higher capacity one.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Er, any kind that would fit the shape of the screws, I suppose.
Find a small regular screwdriver or something. We have like collections of screwdrivers here so whenever I need one I just have to sort through what we have until i find one that's small enough. I wouldn't really be able to tell you what size and/or brand to buy if you don't already have one.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you'd have to be on 10.3 to do a system transfer. that means no more menuhax.

if you're not doing a system transfer then you need to just use a different entry point to install menuhax, given it's 10.1 or lower.

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
transferring your emulators:
1. just copy the files of your 3ds archive to the new sd card (and the ROM's for the emulators)
2. launch the hombrew channel
3. and then there should be all of your homebrew stuff

setting up menu hax depends on which firmware you are, because it's only for 10.1 or lower

Last edited by anonymoose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs