Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've tried transferring PS1 games unavailable on PSvita's PSN store from my PS3, and the games just don't show up. Even ones that do work, along with PSP titles and actual vita titles. Has anyone else had this problem?

Can't really find a solution anywhere else so looking for some help. Everything is up to date on both systems, and I'm transferring via USB. Have tried powering off both consoles, and disconnecting the vita multiple times. My PS3 did make a weird beep noise on the first turn off though. 3 really fast beeps.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the ps3 just crashed

what games are you try copy to the vita
just to see if other got the game on there vita

The crash, spyro, and gex games. Gex at least appears on the vita's PSN store, but not on the transfer screen. Though checking now it seems crash and spyro can't be played. Which is a bummer cause the sony site list at least crash 2 being playable http://us.playstation.com/games/crash-bandicoot-2-ps3-psp.html x.x

PSP games would be Valhalla Knights, and Megaman X maverick hunter. An P4 for vita, all things you can nab off the system's PSN. Really this has just taught me to use the vita itself for downloads even if they get cut off every now and then. xD

Will try the rebuild later, at work currently.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
there are a small number of games that can not be Transfered to the vita even with a ps3

Valhalla knights and MMMHX should work fine
gex 1,.2.3 should workk as well

Sony's site a BIG lie
see this
http://us.playstation.com/games/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-psp.html
Platform:PSP® (UMD Only), PSVita
so
tell me how to play it on my vita, Sony

reboot the ps3 and PSvita then try to copy games over

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your help. Be still, my pants.
Its a silly reason to format a memory card to EU but hey ill do it.

Yeah, its a licensing issue..... for some reason activision does not want to give the US customers these games on vita... but EU and JAP stores can purchase them..

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI I have Crash I, II, III and CTR on my Vita. At least something done right in the EU region. So yeah, they work :3

I feel like I shouldve purchased all of them on this latest sale on the hope that one day they become available..... but then i say to myself "this is sony"

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I feel like I shouldve purchased all of them on this latest sale on the hope that one day they become available..... but then i say to myself "this is sony"
Naw, more of a not-Sony's-fault situation. I actually enjoy the PSX games in general on the PS Vita. I've close to beaten FF IX, Crash I-III and a few other gems too :)

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw, more of a not-Sony's-fault situation. I actually enjoy the PSX games in general on the PS Vita. I've close to beaten FF IX, Crash I-III and a few other gems too :)

Sony needs to fight for us US users and get Crash and Spyro on there, any means necessary :)

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tits! they added them <3 right after the 99c sale to! Best time to grab them x3 YAY
bYrwFN0.jpg

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm