Transfer from hacked 3ds to new 3ds without updating?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Niwa, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Niwa
    OP

Niwa Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2009
    United States
    As the title says, I just got the new Fire Emblem Fates edition and I want to transfer my save games, mii stuff and whatnot to my new one. Already googled and read everything with the first 5 links with no help. Rest is just...normal...painful update to 10.6 whatever to be able to transfer.

2. JacksonS

JacksonS GBAtemp Fan

Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Georgia
    If you were to use the actual transfer tool, I don't think it would transfer any games or DLC that you installed from somewhere other than the eShop. If your New 3DS is hacked, you can move your saves between consoles by extracting and reinserting them with SVDT. To get your games on the New 3DS I think you would just need to reinstall them in CIA format.

3. Niwa
    OP

Niwa Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2009
    United States
    The new 3DS isn't hacked. I just got it in the mail an hour ago. If I can download Zelda of two worlds and DLCs and get all my Mii stuff onto the new one without updating the hacked one, that's pretty much. If there's a way to get my Mii stuff and the Zelda game like...cloud sync from Nintendo or something, that would be great. I don't want to start over my Mii adventures.