Hacking Transfer emunand content to system nand??

arcangelnew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I saw a tutorial in the tutorial sections about how to transfer your content to another system, does anyone know how to transfer my content from my emunand to my system nand????

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just do a regular system transfer (make sur both emunand and sysnand are on the same firmware), I guess that would work, although I don't think your non purchased emunand content will be transfered on your sysnand.

arcangelnew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just do a regular system transfer (make sur both emunand and sysnand are on the same firmware), I guess that would work, although I don't think your non purchased emunand content will be transfered on your sysnand.

Thanks for your answer but thats not what I require.

I need my non legit content to be transferred to my system nand and then use pbt or pasta to load my cias, also avoid the pain in the a** of reinstalling the BBM or the devmenu over wifi as my emunand already have those installed.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for your answer but thats not what I require.

I need my non legit content to be transferred to my system nand and then use pbt or pasta to load my cias, also avoid the pain in the a** of reinstalling the BBM or the devmenu over wifi as my emunand already have those installed.

rxTools can do it. You just have to inject some files from your emuNAND into your sysNAND.
It will only work if your NANDs are linked.

/private/movable.sed and /dbs/ticket.db are the files you will need to inject into sysNAND for all your emuNAND content to work there.

arcangelnew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
rxTools can do it. You just have to inject some files from your emuNAND into your sysNAND.
It will only work if your NANDs are linked.

/private/movable.sed and /dbs/ticket.db are the files you will need to inject into sysNAND for all your emuNAND content to work there.

Well da*n I unlinked them before, so well, starting to do a new fresh sd install with pbt and try 1000000 times to boot it and install bbm or devmenu, so I can use pasta and try it, anyway thanks for your answer.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
Well da*n I unlinked them before, so well, starting to do a new fresh sd install with pbt and try 1000000 times to boot it and install bbm or devmenu, so I can use pasta and try it, anyway thanks for your answer.

Not true. If you move movable.sed you will link the nands again. Please note however, that this will delete whatever content you have on sysNAND, and that if you inject the wrong files, or you do it incorrectly, or the files are corrupted somehow, you will brick your console.
It's possible though, I've done it. Though I did it manually without rxTools (It didn't do this then) and tested it in emuNAND first before injecting the NAND.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not true. If you move movable.sed you will link the nands again. Please note however, that this will delete whatever content you have on sysNAND, and that if you inject the wrong files, or you do it incorrectly, or the files are corrupted somehow, you will brick your console.
It's possible though, I've done it. Though I did it manually without rxTools (It didn't do this then) and tested it in emuNAND first before injecting the NAND.

You can't even decrypt the emuNAND or dump files from it if the NANDs are unlinked AFAIK.

arcangelnew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks everyone for their info, will try with 2 emunands that I have somewhere, already did the whole process again, and for clarification, same console, unlinked emuands, but I will never try it if there is a chance of brick.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nope. Same console, same encryption.

That's only partially true, some things get a new encryption key.
Back when NAND decrypting became possible, the OP in the thread said that dumping eShop games only worked on emuNAND if the NANDs were linked. I guess it didn't specifically say that it was due to the encryption changing, but I can't think of another reason.
The NAND encryption itself obviously doesn't change, but a bunch of files on the NAND have additional encryption on top of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey