Hacking Transfer data from a Emunand to Sysnand on 2 different consoles

Gasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi GBATemp people, i have a little problem and i dont know what to do.
I have and O3DS with this firmwares:
Sysnand 4.2.0-9U
Emunand RX3D 11.0.0-33U

And recently i bought a N3DS (pokemon 20Th anniversary edition updated to the latest version firmware) and i want to transfer the NNID of the O3DS to my N3DS. I cant delete the account of the emunand, one option is formatting the console to unlink the NNID, but i dont know if this is secure for the Emunand (formatting from the console options). Other option is use the transfer data application, but i have fear from compatibility issues between the emunand of the O3DS and sysnand of the N3DS.

Someone have done this? i need hel with this, i dont want to brick my O3DS . Thanks for the answers :)

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi GBATemp people, i have a little problem and i dont know what to do.
I have and O3DS with this firmwares:
Sysnand 4.2.0-9U
Emunand RX3D 11.0.0-33U

And recently i bought a N3DS (pokemon 20Th anniversary edition updated to the latest version firmware) and i want to transfer the NNID of the O3DS to my N3DS. I cant delete the account of the emunand, one option is formatting the console to unlink the NNID, but i dont know if this is secure for the Emunand (formatting from the console options). Other option is use the transfer data application, but i have fear from compatibility issues between the emunand of the O3DS and sysnand of the N3DS.

Someone have done this? i need hel with this, i dont want to brick my O3DS . Thanks for the answers :)
Step 1. Backup all your saves
Step 2. call Ninty so you can set up your NNID on your New system (after installing something like A9LH ofc)
Step 3. Take those save backups and restore then onto your gamz

Unless someone has a better method :P

Gasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I dont have any games on my O3DS (legal digital games), i just want the NNID only.

Just i format the console and that's all? really simple , lol. Thanks !!!!

Reactions: Ricken

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I dont have any games on my O3DS (legal digital games), i just want the NNID only.

Just i format the console and that's all? really simple , lol. Thanks !!!!
You'll have to do a system transfer or call Nintendo. You can't just unlink from one and then link to the other.

Reactions: Ricken

Gasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I transferred the data sucesfully. But i cant run RX tools on the O3DS. I formatted the console and put all the data into the SD card and the RXTools does not start.
I used the gateway to create again the emuNAND and nothing happens. What can i do? :(

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I transferred the data sucesfully. But i cant run RX tools on the O3DS. I formatted the console and put all the data into the SD card and the RXTools does not start.
I used the gateway to create again the emuNAND and nothing happens. What can i do? :(
Were you using the DS profile exploit? If so you'll have to reinstall it with a DS flashcart or web browser.

Gasp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i use the web browser.

Im thinking on restore the original sysnand and install all over again. It's possible, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.